Planet Fitness / shower room

1 1100 W. Anderson LaneAustin, United States Review updated:
Phone: 512-206-0022

I currently go to work out inthe morning before I go to work, therefore I shower there at the gym. Just recently about two weeks now, I have been having to take a "COLD" shower, because the facility has no hot/warm water for the shower. I was told to leave the water running, which I tried, but I cannot stand there all day and wait for the warm water. I approached the front desk and spoke with a young man by the name of "Mike" and he did not seem to "care", what I was told was that he used to take cold showers when he used to play football, so that did not bother him. What kind of remark is that? He went along and said because the building is old there is nothing that can be done about it and left it at that. I hope that when they tour new customers that they will give out that information about the showers.. Sooo, I will be terminating my membership.

-Dora

Comments

Do
  14th of Nov, 2008