Planet 49 Online Promotions / ONLINE LOTTERIES

United Kingdom Review updated:
4.1
Is PLANET 49 ONLINE PROMOTIONS located on 363 Stockley Close, West Drayton, Middlesex Ub7 9BL' England, United Kingdton a legal on line lottery website?
Be

More Planet 49 Online Promotions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

An
  7th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
yes the company is based at this address.
We went to ask how it is working with all the promotions and offers to win a huge prizes but there was no one who could come and say anything about them.
All what we could hear was at the recetion: I am sorry but competent person is not here.(for 3 weeks)
There are no reported winners and the website can be linked with identity thefts.
so if you see any nice flashing advert like NO JOKE YOU CAN BE WINNER of a Audi TT ... PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THE ADVERT!!!
Mi
  18th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I found this company when I logged on to my Bebo account. When I clicked to close it at the white 'X' on the red background it opened up. Then I tried to close it using the toolbox and again it opened up. I tried to minimize it and again it opened up. Can you tell me how to get this ad off my account, please? This is ridiculous. Exactly who do these people think they are. I never asked for this or needed it. Cheeky sods - that's the polite version!!!
Th
  15th of Sep, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Also, if you see an advert asking you to take an IQ test, or something similar, ignore it! I doubt if Planet49 actually gives out any prizes, all you get is spam!
Jo
  9th of Dec, 2010
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
they stole three pounds of my phone credit. I only had 6.73 they sent me two messages and charged me 1.50 each. was saving credit for christmas. i have lost my work and my benefits wont allow me to buy any more. As it is so cold my electric meter is even using my money for food.
Ma
  27th of Oct, 2011
it gives out prices...you should learn the rules and regulations on everything you click
Fr
  15th of Dec, 2011
After reading comments about Planet49 I decided not to open my email as it seem to risky.
En
  7th of May, 2012
They are professional spammers, what I don't understand is why their ISP tolerates them.
Je
  6th of Apr, 2013
they stole three pounds of my credit
Je
  6th of Apr, 2013
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
it gives out prizes you should learn the rule and regulation on every click to avoid spamm
Ya
  30th of Jun, 2013
after i read it
Ya
  30th of Jun, 2013
it gives out prizes
Si
  10th of Sep, 2013
I would like to delete a account with them, I never put my details on there but for some reason they have them if anyone could help me please really need to get rid
Ro
  21st of Jul, 2014
I have clicked on this IQ test, it came from the herald. I won, never received anything, then were processed to a survey of many questions on insurance Cigna, and lotto. I won that too millions of dollars and processed to collect from a money transfer company that is legitimate. So I contacted the company and they said the person acting on there behalf did not exist and there was no money for my name. It seems like any of there survey questions do not go to legitimate companies. Although I just contacted Cigna insurance in NZ about continuous phone calls for insurance and they said they use planet 49. Funny they cannot find any thing related to the phone calls for 200.000 dollars worth of insurance they quoted, needing no details and the scammer tried to process it without seeing a copy of the details. They were a unknown ph number . They also would not send me any email relating to this insurance and were not interested in calling back at a specific time. ( I wanted to get a call trace to find out who and where the phone calls are comming from. ) every month they try again along with some kind of make money online scams. I have been ripped off so much money I do not want to tell my kids about it, it's so embracing. I do not have money to be ripped off. It left me at times with no rent money and limited food money. So so embracing. I wanted to make legitimate money online. I know will never believe the Internet. And never buy anything online.
Ag
  17th of Oct, 2014
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The Planet 49 Promotions are real. They will ONLY send you official documentation the mail stating you have won. Where you will then have to get it notarized. Any email stating you have won is not real.

I've actually won.
An
  20th of Oct, 2014
CONTACT ONLINE SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL TO ACERTAIN TRUE OR FAKE E-MAIL:cybercrimebureaudept@gmail.com
Bo
  13th of Feb, 2015
give a police complaint
Ad
  9th of May, 2015
A TIPS TO SEE FRAUD INDICATION
I've got a 'survey winner' too.. I did the survey, after that I arrive at the 'choose coupon' which contain which voucher would U prefer. I chose one then I got the name and email column to be filled. Whats strange is, I tried to copy the link and paste it into different tab and different browser also.. but i came to an exact same 'chouse coupon and enter name and email' page.
Guys, if paste this link
and get the same page, its a fraud indication. I mean like everyone can be a winner by entering that link. Hmm, U can use that way to check another suspicious congratulation. LoL
Ad
  9th of May, 2015
btw, it the survey held by planet 49
Gd
  26th of Jun, 2015
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
please delete all personal info i have given to the page
De
  7th of Jul, 2015
I am appalled, I did the survey and spun the wheel as instructed and won an Apple Pack. I completed the details and called the number as stated on the next screen and when I called the number as specified, it disconnected after a few seconds on the phone. I contacted Tanya from sa-rewards and still waiting for a reply email.

Is there any urgency regarding claiming your prize or is this just a scam? Does anyone know which platform that I may complaint on to get a reaction? Mail me direct on heathcoted@qbic.co.za