Pizza Pizza / Bad attitude

1 1571 Sandhurst CircleScarborough Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 416 967-1111

The pizza rep taking orders has a very bad attitude. He wasn't wearing blue but a beige color Pizza Pizza shirt. He was very rude. Here's the conversation:

Me - "Can I get a panzerrotto?" pointing to panzerrotto like thing on the tray on the counter.

Pizza rep gives me a weird look, shrugs his shoulder and says with a tone, "Whaaat????!!"

I looked at the tray with the sign again and noticed it was 'Panzerrotti' and not Panzerrotto.

Me - "Oh sorry, panzerotti"

Pizza rep gives me a look again and says, "How you want it?" (p.s - it's not a typo) The pizza rep is a chinese and they speak cantonese because I can understand the language too.

I said, "what kinds do you have?"

Pizza rep says, "just like pizza, you can have any toppings you want" with a tone (again). The kind of very rude tone you'd generally hear in the chinese grocery stores at Spadina Avenue.

Anyways, I sit around and waited for my order and began to notice his disgusting customer service to other customers as well.

I have visited this place before and will NEVER again go back there. The experience was one of a kind and I think those chinese who run the place thinks it's a chinese restaurant and portrayed a very bad image of Pizza Pizza.

My visit (dated Sept 6th 2009, 10:50 p.m) can be proved on tape because there is a security camera on the wall.

Comments