Pixmania - www.pixmania.com / Stay clear of Pixmania!

I just want to warn people to stay clear of Pixmania if they want to avoid the nightmare of spending days in the house waiting for delivery, and spending hours on premium rate telephone lines trying to get through to Pixmania's customer service desk. And finally, be prepared to waste lots of time sending emails that are only answered by a standard reply, and not one that addresses the issues that you have brought up with this company.

For those who do go ahead with purchasing from Pixmania, please be aware that there's very little chance that you'll receive the goods in 2-3 days or even 7 days. I'm still waiting after 24 days, and it looks as though I'll have to wait another 14 days. And this is for a 3620.00 item (home cinema system) that was in stock, in fact at the time of purchase they stated that there was 4 of these (home cinema) items in stock. And if you're like me and stupid enough to make a purchase from Pixmania, please be aware of the add-ons that they try to fob off on you, the Zen thing and loyalty card, don't go for it!

Also be prepared for Pixmania telling you that the goods are in the hands of Parcel-Force, and being told that Parcel-Force has lost the goods. It really is all lies, because, I was able to check Pixmania's claims with Parcel Force, and after they had checked, they phoned me back to inform me that they had not received anything on or near the date that Pixmania claimed it was shipped. So be warned, unless you have plenty of time and immense patience to wait for the goods, it's well worth paying a little extra to deal with someone else, I certainly will be doing that in future. My fingers have been well and truly burned by this mob!

Comments

• Pa
      24th of Oct, 2007

I will not go into a great story on Pixmania accept to say Stay Away or Pay: I paid for a camera via credit card in July 2007, the delivery was 1 day late, however the big problem arose when I opened the box to find no camera, I have since contacted Pixmania and the delivery service DHL on many occassions just to be fobbed off. So now it would seem that after my ordeal I have lost 400 euros. So please again protect your money and stay away from this terrible company.

28th of Jan, 2010

Do not trade with this company. They are appalling. I do not know how they are in business. I do not know how they get away with it. I am looking into ways to report them. There must be some kind of law about these THIEVES> Because that is what they are.

• Ad
      16th of Feb, 2011

Had bought phone, arrived after few weeks (not days) broken so had to return it back on my expense, after two months they sent me back the same unit was working only for a week then dead again. Now after seven months still no phone, no money in addition have to seek legal advice. Stay away!!! pure cheaters, read t&C to find out.

• My
      24th of Mar, 2011

They are completely useless. Clearly operating a drop ship so after a week & no product I find out I could have gone direct to Currys & bought over the counter. Avoid like the plague

• Ka
      15th of Apr, 2011

YES!!! PIXMANIA ARE CROOKS!

I HAVE HAD TO MAKE A REPORT TO THE UK POLICE, WHO ARE NOW TALKING TO THE FRENCH POLICE

I CANCELLED A ORDER WITHIN 5 MINUTES, YET WAS TOLD I CAN’T, I HAD TO LET IT ARRIVE AND THEN REFUSE IT.

I DID THAT, IT’S NOW STUCK IN A UPS WAREHOUSE WAITING FOR PIXMANIA TO ALLOW IT TO RETURN TO THEM.

BUT THEY KEEP EMAILING ME TO TRY TO SHIP IT TO ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN, SO MUCH FOR THEIR LIES THAT I HAD TO REFUSE IT AT THE DOOR!

I’M DISABLED AND THE £250 THEY STOLE FROM ME IS ALLOT OF MONEY TO ME.

I’VE LOOKED ON THE INTERNET AND THEY ARE 10′S OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH THE SAME SORT OF PROBLEMS, SO WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL DO THEIR BEST TO FIND A SOLUTION… IT’S A LIE!!!

WE HAVE SPENT OVER 4 HRS ON THE PHONE TO THEM, ALL WE GET IS LIES

ALSO THE POLICE HAVE TOLD ME PIXMANIA.CO.UK ARE A PART OF DSG CURRIES, DIXON’S ETC

• Ka
      15th of Apr, 2011

ps i used payplal, what can i do? and why do samsung and more link to them to buy things!!!