Phoenix Hard Parts / Scam billing

If anyone else would like to start a class action law suit we need to figure out how to get in contact with one another. I have made a claim with the FBI in Phoenix and a claim with the Bank of America where I had to pay for the transmission that I ordered and did not receive. And both places are going to do what they can to try to stop this company from doing this to any one else but as far as getting our money back they don't know. I was advised by the FBI agent to try to get as many people to start this law suit to regain our losses.

Va

Comments

• Du
      25th of Nov, 2008

In august 08 I drove to Phoenix from Tucson to get a rebuilt tranny from Phoenix Hard Parts . They said they didnt have one and would have to rebuild mine. I was okay with this. They had it all day and said they dyno tested it and it was good. I then drove back to Tucson and installed it in one of my work vans . Eager to get it back on the road I stayed up until one in the morning installing what I thought was a rebuilt tranny. After I was done this transmission was worse than when I took it to them. I thought ok maybe I rushed them and called Gabriel to see what we could do. He called me back and said bring it back and they would take care of it. I did once again drove 2 hours to their shop and even got their earlier this time. I waited all day again and again they said it had been dyno tested and was good. Once again eager to get my work van back on the road I drove back to Tucson and installed it again . Only to find it was the same as it was when I took it down there. I was very upset and frustrated at this point and took the van to a local shop, he said that the forward gears were bad and it needed to be rebuilt. I have tried calling them and all I get is a message saying "Please try agin later all circuts are busy". Now I am very upset and need to make sure that they dont do any more business.They obviously do not know anything about transmissions.

• Mo
      4th of Dec, 2008

I bought a tranny from these wise guy's too, back in dec. '05, and had it installed in Norfolk, Va. It slammed into 2nd and 3rd gear from the get go.. These clowns said it was normal because they put a shift kit into it. Well gullible me took there word for it, only to come to the realization that the tranny kept getting worse and worse. Well I tolerated this problem for 2 and a half years until the tranny finally gave out. It's completely shot. The reason I kept driving it after finding all the nasty reviews on these guy's is because at least the truck kept going. And I wasn't going to fall for the shipping it back scheme. I figured well they will get what is coming. So if anyone is interested in filing a class action lawsuit, I'm all for it. That is the only way these crooks are going stop. You can contact me at moytyler@gmail.com