Perfumania / Unfair return Policy that was never posted

1 4512 Baldwin , Auburn Hills, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2483389338

Purchased Items last week, tried to return a few of the items from my bill of sale. I was told that I would have to wait four weeks to get a returned check in the mail because I purchased the Items by check. That would have been ok with me if their returned policy was posted in plain sight. I asked the associate to point their policy and where was it posted in the store, the associate found the policy behind the cash register. Why do I have to wait four week for a refund with today’s technology check clears within 48 hours at max? Is this even legal, especially when the refund policy was not posted? What made matters worse is that I call the District manager, she was rude, short and told me there was nothing she can do. This was the worst customer service that I received in a long time. This one transaction will keep me from shopping there ever again.

Comments

• Sh
      Feb 16, 2011

• Sh
      Feb 16, 2011

You are getting your refund but as you point out with todays technology you can put a stop payment or attempt to say it was fraud after you get the cash back for the item you brought back in . Sadly, businesses have to protect themselves these days from the most crooked of the crooked because this is how people think today. Technology is a good thing but is also a bad thing. Sorry you have to wait but atleast you are getting a refund. I wouldnt want to buy a bottle of perfume someone had already used myself.