PepsiCopepsi delivery truck driver

Between 11:45 a.m. and 12:05 p.m. I was at a Speedway gas station in Mooresville, Indiana. I was with a couple of friends and I was a passenger in the back seat. As we were pulling into the gas station the truck driver seemed to be attempting to park that would block others from parking, so the driver of my vehicle honked the horn and the Pepsi driver pulled around. Well we went inside to get drinks and food and came back outside. The male driver, who was white and had a brown beard or dark colored beard scowled at us as we were getting in the car. He then made a comment to me saying, "You need to teach her how to drive." in a crude way, like he was trying to start an argument. We didn't say anything and just got in the car. Then, upon passing him he gave us another dirty scowl. This guy is supposed to be a Pepsi representative and employee, not a s*** starter. Totally unprofessional. If I wasn't with the senior citizen and her son that I was riding with, I would have walked up to that dude and punched him in his mouth for his crude comment, and a fight would have been on. This driver definitely needs disciplined and trained about trying not to make comments to people he don't even know, because the next person he does that to may pull out a gun and shoot him. I wanted to go back to the gas station and say something to this guy, but I feel making this complaint might be better for all parties involved. I tell you what, Pepsi products are all I drink but I'm not going to be drinking any Pepsi products for quite a while. If Pepsi wants to hire employees like this, then I don't want anything to do with Pepsi!

Er