PepsiCo

Posted: Oct 2, 2017 by

nfl support

Cambridge, Ohio
It's America and its the anthem, not a political campaign we believe in the right to free speech all those players, coaches, teams, etc have all week to speak out in their own ways. The last thing we want to see when watching an American tradition is people disrespecting our flag, our veterans, and our President! We quit supporting the NFL two weeks ago and will not support them nor their sponsors. This may seem like nothing to you all, but we'll see how it hits the pocketbooks of all those involved in making America look like a bunch of fools.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Sports & Recreation

Comments

N  3rd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Pepsi Management,
Quietly surprised when last week my wife Terri (a lifelong Pepsi user) said she would not watch NFL football (FB) anymore. For the past two weeks this home did not tune in the NFL programming. And Last night Monday Oct 2, 2017, I watched an old movie... not Monday night FB. Must admit, for the past few years enjoyed viewing the very rare cases when players simply handed the football to a referee when doing something good on the field like catching a long pass or scoring a TD. Very, very weary of the "professional" football dancing and related show-off demonstrations when good in-game results happen for simply successfully doing their semi-skilled job... jobs that players are paid so many thousands of $$ to do correctly. NFL owners and leadership... time get your act together and stop these organized unpatriotic demonstrations. You want to demonstrate or make political comment, go outside -- join black-lives-matter -- sit on the U.S, Capitol steps with a placard -- or go on Dancing With The Stars, if they will have you, etc., etc. -- so many appropriate and decent forums. We for just two people -- but among many others -- are highly bored of this self-centered display! Very sad! ๐Ÿ˜ข A quite two-person demonstration maybe other sports-fans might want to join. ๐Ÿค”
Personally, I'll be tuning in more NHL this season. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Won't be buying anymore NFL memorabilia or drinking anymore Pepsi. And I feel like a coward as I'm finishing my Tropicana OJ this AM, but I shall move on to other brands from this point on. Message to Pepsico, stop sponsoring the cowardly kneels in the NFL... and I'll likely in short order return to using your products.

DJ Paul,