People Per Hour / web developer
Nimmi 9 is the seller - seriously stay away if you are seeking help with developing your Wordpress site. No idea what this seller is like at more basic jobs... PPH rate this seller a cert 2 even though I appear to be the first customer and 0 reviews. Now seller has to approve my refund even though she's done zero work on my job and the deadline is passed. I raised a refund request three days ago and PPH said if she didn't complete the job I get a refund. Now I have to waste who knows how much time trying to get a refund from PPH.
How this exchange ended probably best sums up my stressful dealing with the seller on PPH:
Hi Nimmi, sorry to say that this job is finished.
I think you are a scam. Please approve the refund of my money as you agreed to do this afternoon before changing your mind again.
I have reported you to PPH on your profile and through the customer service portal.
You have wasted a huge amount of my time. After over 65 messages with you over 7 days you have done nothing on my project. You promised the whole job would be done in 7 days but you don't even have a single sample to show me.
Please don't bother contacting me again.
UPDATE: After 2 days of emails I finally got the money put back into my PPH account, to use with another seller. But they charged me a 10% cancellation fee. Checked their policy - says they charge fee even if seller doesn't do any work or respond to your e-mails. How is this even legal that you have to pay a fee to a company who you paid upfront to not get any service at all from. So I got a total headache, wasted literally hours with scam seller/terrible customer service centre, and lost a deposit. Now I have to start all over again with another seller. Wouldn't even bother if they weren't holding my money. My advice - never get a big job done here unless the seller has a load of reviews and 100% 5-cert rating. I personally wouldn't even risk it then. I might use a high rated seller for a very small job, but that's about it. But seeing as they send constant spam I would deactivate my account and start again when I needed something done. Hopefully the next seller will give me a better experience.
More People Per Hour Complaints & Reviews
- PeoplePerHour.com - it is illegal! 
- PeoplePerHour - without informing account deactivated by peopleperhour 
- PeoplePerHour - invoice - overcharged + poor quality work 
- PeoplePerHour - lee croxon bean digital media
- PeoplePerHour - people per hour supports unethical practices and over charges in fees 
- PeoplePerHour (http://peopleperhour.com) - the way of payment of their freelancers and freelance users!
- People Per Hour - freelancers going directly to my clients to solicit my business. this is a deal breaker.
- PeoplePerHour - business practices
- People Per Hour - suddenly account deactivated
- PeoplePerHour - complaint against ammad z - resume writing - refund my money!