PCS Stamps & Coins / u.s. coins of the 19th century
My father is 84 years old and is now receiving coins he didn't order along with an invoice to pay two $26 payments per month. I researched the value of the first coin, which ranges from $9 to $24. The total cost charged by PCS Coins and Stamps is $52, with a set of 15 coins to be sent.
When the Shipping and Delivery cost is included, ALL of the coins are sold at prices about twice the market value.
This is a ripoff that targets senior citizens in particular, constituting Elder Abuse.
More PCS Stamps & Coins Complaints & Reviews
- PCS Stamps and Coins - Sending unsolicited items and then demanding payment for items we didn't order 
- PCS Stamps & Coins - SCAM bills 
- PCS Stamps and Coins - Missing shipment #3 
- PCS Stamps and Coins - They sent a coind I didn't order.
- PCS Stamps and Coins - Dishonest company and bills credit card without permission 
- PCS Stamps & Coins - Product and bill sent for something that was never ordered
- PCS Stamps & Coins - overpriced ripoff
- PCS Stamps & Coins - pricing
- PCS Stamps & Coins - receiving coins without ordering. 
- PCS Stamps & Coins - Thomas Jefferson coin