Passion Parties / selling to underage clients

1 Napavine, WA, United States Review updated:

I am seriously disturbed. My niece, who is 15, attended a passion parties "event" and was allowed to purchase merchandise there. She went by herself. They never asked for identification or proof of age. I went to their website to find a way to contact them and report the consultant. I couldn't find any where to do such. Although their website claims that you have to be 18 to enter, and I would assume it's against their policy to sell to a minor...the consultant sold to her. I want to report her, but they're not even affiliated with the BBB. Help!

Ps
Feb 26, 2013

Comments

• Mr
      Feb 12, 2010
    Passion Parties - NOT A COMPLAINT
    PASSION PARTIES
    California

Passion Parties isn't a rip off; I am a consultant and have been with the company of quite sometime. I quit my job in 2002 because I trippled my salary with Passion. Sorry if you had a bad experience because the products are awesome and the company is great.

• Ps
      Feb 26, 2013

Is there a place to go to report sales to underage people? I couldn't find one...

• La
      Apr 08, 2013

What is her name?

•   Apr 08, 2013

You should be more disturbed by your niece.

• Mb
      Apr 16, 2013

Did your niece pay in cash? Products are typically ordered by credit card/online (so I gather...). It's up to the consultant to make sure everyone is 18 and over. It's also the responsibility of the hostess to ensure everyone is 18 and over. Try to contact the consultant and hostess so they can give you your money back. Also, it's normal for teens to be curious about sex, so try to keep an open mind and discuss this with her.

• Pa
      Dec 08, 2014

Im sorry this has been an issue for you. you are correct that passion parties is only supposed to sell to 18+. however most consultants assume that the host has already stated that our parties are 18+ before hand. though she could have double checked at the time of ordering. you can contact the company or obtain the info at passionparties.com and there is a phone number in the top left corner, or a contact us button in the top right. one other thing? was your niece given permission to attend by her parent, guardian, or other family member? if so maybe part of the issue lays there?