Parcel2Go — a parcel damaged in transit
Dear Sir /Madam, I have been trying to resolve my complaint for over 2 weeks now. I sent a parcel to Mr Carmichael in York via Hermes through Parcel2go. The item which was a lego technic 8295, was received damaged. The recipient is not happy at all. I had paid for insurance for the item. I have submitted a claim via Parcel2go. Hermes have advised that Parcel2go needs to give an authorisation code to hermes to compensate me for the item and postage costs. I need this to be looked at urgently please as this should have been resolved within 14 days. I tried to phone parcel2 go on the one number, it is constantly engaged and the other number I waited one and a half hours on an 0843 number. Please can you resolve this for me. My contact details are [protected] or email [protected]@btinternet.com.
Reference for tracking [protected] - P2G48611446. I am very disappointed with the service that I have received.
More Parcel2Go Complaints & Reviews
- Parcel2go/World Wide Speed - Scam 
- Parcel2Go - Failed delivery/shocking customer service 
- Parcel2Go - parcel delivery to the usa
- Parcel2Go - failed delivery 
- Parcel2go.com - No phone numbers to contact them 
- Parcel2go.com - bad service
- Parcel2Go - no collection and taken full payment
- Parcel2go.com - unable to complete orders and no way to claim money back
- Parcel2go.com - I have received a part order
- Parcel2Go - Lost my parcel