Palm Venice Beach / losses incurred due to fake calls given by palm venice beach

I have created this to report all fake trading signals given by Palm Venice beach. The said guy runs a telegram group posing to be someone with great insider knowledge about the cryptocurrency market. He also as a free group that has around 82000 plus members. He poses to give free signals on the free telegram group by the name "Palm Venice Beach"and once you join his free group and read some of the calls given from the past, it would appear as though all the calls he gave have had a pump as soon as his call was given. However, if you take a closer look at the time when the call was given you will be able to understand that he is using the 82K plus subscribers on his free channel to make profits for himself. When you take a closer look at the calls given, the pumps will almost always be a huge jump within a few minutes followed by some noticeable sells post that pump. This is where he sells his coins at a premium at the cost of the subscriber from his free channels. What happens on reality is that he buys before the call is given and then spreads some fake news such as exchange listing, huge investment coming in, partnership announcements etc..believing this the free subscribers FOMO in and help him make his profits. But the free subscribers eventually incur significant losses on most calls. The luckier ones make some profits once in a while. But it is almost always losses if you believe what he is saying and hold on to his calls. Hope this helps save others from incurring losses in future.

Us
Oct 18, 2018

Comments

• Al
      21st of Oct, 2018

The guy running Palm Venice beach telegram channel is full of [censored] and is a fraud of the first order. The free group he has are his lab rats. In the name of free calls, he is making his subscribers buy his sell orders so he can profit and the people who bought into is [censored]ty calls can stay locked in forever and eventually end up in losses. Just to pump up some coin, he posts all kind of [censored] starting from fake news, rumors from nowhere, exchange listing that don't happen at all. I still regret paying 0.05 BTC for is membership and lost money because of his [censored]ty calls. I like all the other members in the group asked him questions about the trade calls he gave and he never responded. I reached out to him on PM and he started abusing me and blocked me. Now I have lost my fee of 0.05 BTC in addition to losing money because of fraud calls :(. I am going to send a letter to SEC about Palm Venice Beach and him defrauding customers. Hope they would take some action.

26th of Oct, 2018

Buying his premium membership is the worst mistake you can make. Multiple things to take note of.

1. He posts the calls at pretty much the same time both on the premium and free groups. So I can say that there is no use in taking his paid membership
    2. 10/10 all his calls are given after there has been a big pump. So you almost always buy someone's sell orders(maybe even his sell orders) at the top and are stuck there for eternity or end up in losses
    3. After you take his paid membership, he does not answer your questions/doubts on the VIP chat group. If you ask him questions he threatens to ban you from the group for.

I regret paying 0.05 BTS for the paid membership. His paid membership is not even worth a penny. All I have had is losses from his calls. He is a sophisticated fraud. In the name of giving you calls, he is making profits for himself. Don't make the mistake I made.

• Ha
      26th of Oct, 2018

I can't not agree with the user complaints above. It really feels so irritating to be ripped off by such a fraud. I am not that easily ripped off. This guy, however, has been an exception. I feel so bad for having wasted 0.05 BTC on his altcoin signals paid membership. This has been one of the biggest mistake I have ever made. When I PM'd him asking for a refund he abused me and blocked me. I have made 15% losses so far because of his stupid calls. Don't be a fool like me :( :( :(:(

16th of Nov, 2018

I lost a lot of money because of this. Now I have no other way to get my money back. I am sad because there is no way to get justice from people like this. I am so pissed for all the misleading that he did.

Palm Venice Beach is a fraud
    Palm Venice Beach is a [censored]ing [censored]
    Palm Venice Beach is a [censored] Eat*r
    Palm Venice Beach is a dic*[censored]
    Palm Venice Beach is a b*tt Head

Just be careful. Dpn't lose your money.

• As
      23rd of Jan, 2019

I wish him all worst, hope he died today, dirty fckn scammer