Palisades Collection / Fraudsters and scammers!

1 210 Slyvan AvenueEnglewood Cliffs, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 201-567-5648

I too received a letter from Plaza Assoicates yesterday indicating that they are attempting to collect money on behalf of Palisades Collection who is attempting to collect a debt owed to Verizon New Jersey. Not only do I not owe Verizon New Jersey money, when I terminated the account in Feb 2004 I had a credit balance. Verizon owed me money and sent me a check for the credit balance!

I believe that they somehow get the names and account numbers of individuals and go on a fishing expedition. Hoping that instead of questioning the debt people will just pay up. I am responding to the letter disputing the debt owed but have a feeling that even with my proof that this is going to be a long hard fight to resolve. I checked them out on the New Jersey BBB website and what a surprise they have had complaints filed against them.

If you do a search for the company on the Internet you get hit after hit after all about the same thing, what scammers they are.

Va

Comments

• Do
      1st of Nov, 2010

Palisades, New Century Financial Services, Inc, Midland Funding and many others are all owned by Pressler & Pressler, 7 Entin Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054. They are corrupt and have many judges paid off. They sit on the committee that makes all the rules for the Special Civil Part of the Law Division Court in New Jersey. Go to google and put in : Pressler & Pressler scam also go to Pressler and Pressler club also another website is defeat Pressler and they will tell you all about the scammers. We should all pick a date and go pick it at the Capital in Trenton. At Governor Christies office. Otherwise it will never get resolved. Nobody listens to 1 person but if we go in a big group they will have to deal with us. email me at deedee3003@gmail if you want to make signs and pick it at the Capital in Trenton. How about we pick a date and spread the news. What about December 1 st at 1pm??? Let me know if you can show up. Tell everyone on every board that complains about Pressler & Pressler or their companies. Spread the word and RSVP to me so I figure out what kind of numbers we can do it with and if it will be worth it. Thank You and God Bless You All in these stressful and trying times. Dolly