[Resolved] OurGVourgv is a scam

Its [censored] and a total scam. I made no money. I tried to go around getting people to switch merchant accounts but I cant do it. My money was stolen from me. Nobody in that company helps me just takes my money away. What else do I have to say here except I want all my money back including all things I lost right now! I don't like thieves stealing my things and my money!

• Resolution statement

• OurGV Customer Care's Response, Nov 23, 2018

We are sorry to see your complaint from 7 years ago. As in any business, success is not predicated on the business itself, but the work of those involved. We are grateful to have sent thousands of checks out around the world based on earnings of those individuals. The videos have clearly laid out all expectations of fees involved, including the free options.

OurGV Support Team