Osco Pharmacy / sick employees at the pharmacy. waiting on customer's

1 5810 Eastland CT, Apt. ECheyenne, WY, United States Review updated:

I went in to the Osco pharmacy. Located inside of the Albertson's, at 3355 Pershing Blvd. Cheyenne Wyoming 82001. I was in there to pick up 2 prescriptions, on Wednesday January 9, 2019. The employee who waited on me was very sick!! When I spoke to another employee, regarding this matter. She said, that, "yes, that employee was indeed ill" she had been home for a day or two with a Dr's note"But that it was the sick employees perigative whether to work or not"? R u [censored]ing kidding me? I am an older woman & she just blatantly waited on me, touching the package, the bottles, & I was only 14" away from my face??? The flu strains that are around now, are no frickin joke!!! I always get a flu shot every year. This practice of having sick employees wait on vunerable people is, unhealthy, & you are totally setting yourself up for a gigantic lawsuit!!! How dare you allow this??? Not to mention the cavalier attitude of the employees who are supposed to be in charge, & have the public's best interest at heart? I am a retired operating room nurse, of 35 yrs. I am demanding that you apologize to me, at the very least!!!

Sa
Jan 12, 2019

Comments

• Mr
      14th of Jan, 2019

Well, sick people need to work. Whatcho want? Them to never be in?