Orlando International Airport / pre board screening at checkpoint

United States Review updated:

I was in line to be screen, it was like 12:25 p.m. I pass the metal detector and I show the officer my I.D. were It states that I have metal implants, she ignore me, or didn't care and told me to turn around, when she was patting me she went more then far up from behind, in front of the crowd, and my sister told her if like what she did, because I felt uncomfortable, they wipe my hands and then let me go, I haved travel several times and I never been touch like this before during screening. I think that she needs to be educated or she has a problem how to respect people privacy. My advise to MCO hired people well educated and not sick minds.

Fr
Jul 20, 2016

Comments

•   Jul 21, 2016

I have a metal plate and 16 screws in my ankle. I travel back and forth between the U.S. and the U.K. quite a bit. I am always "frisked" more so than the average person. It doesn't bother me, I know they are just doing their job.

•   Jul 21, 2016

Would you rather they not check someone thoroughly and your plane blow up? People always complain about the security until a plane falls from the sky, then they complain that there was not enough security. Frisk me baby, and everyone else on MY plane.

• Cu