Original Keyless / Terrible company

1 Prescott Valley, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 928-772-3420

I ordered 2 keyless entry remotes in the beginning of May and have not received this order 1 month later. I e-mailed company and received a similar canned response that others have received showing a signature confirmation # that was not listed on my original e-mailed shipping notice that was received 5 days after placing my order online.

When I checked the provided tracking number online it shows “Electronic Shipping Info Received¬? for the date the company claims it was mailed, but there is no delivery confirmation listed. The USPS site even states below the tracking number given, “This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

In my first e-mail I requested them to ship these items or refund my order. Finally after waiting 7 more days I sent a second e-mail asking for a refund, which I have received no reply. When calling their number only a voice recorded message was given. I only wish I researched this company before ordering.

Va

Comments

10th of Jun, 2008

I realize that this is a scam now. I had the EXACT same experience. I feel like an idiot for not researching the company before I placed an order.

• To
      11th of Jul, 2008

I am having the same situation now.
    They are thieves.

• Je
      28th of Jul, 2008

Same thing here, a lot of reports in Rip-off. I hope that the FED get involved since the are using USPS and de major CC's to do this. I informed AMEX today and explained them with all the details and give them an alert that this may be a scam.

CANCEL THE CREDIT CARD THAT YOU USED FOR THIS, THEY HAVE YOUE INFORMATION.

• Na
      6th of Aug, 2008

I have ordered a key on 16 of July and didn't get it yet. The company has the same number for FAX and voice phone, and when you call - there is always auto reply suggesting to send an e-mail. The USPS trucking number isn't a tracking number, but a "delivery confirmation number" (I called USPS), USPS don't track packages using that number. I called my credit company also. I didn't like that they keep credit card security number in the receipt.

• J
      6th of Aug, 2008

I had the same problem with them and I have not gotten a response. It has been over a month since I ordered my keyless entry and nothing. They have already charged my VISA and no keyless entry. I have inquired several times and they sent me the same thing, along with pictures of the shipment, which they say they take to the post office certain times. A bunch of crap!!! When I requested a refund, no response to my email. I too wish I had of researched prior to ordering. I am going to cancel my credit card and contact the Better Business Bureau in Arizona.

• Va
    Prescott Valley
    Arizona
    Phone: 928-772-3420
    originalkeyless.com

I should have checked the AZ BBB before buying. They have a very bad record and I can now be added to the list of ripped of people. I was sent shipping information but never received any item. Now after emails and calls no response from anything. They are rip offs and the web site needs to be shut down and these people run out of town.

• Fr
      17th of Oct, 2008

I have been ripped off by this company also. I ordered a replacement remote for my vehicle on September 21 from this dealer. The funds were taken from my bank account the next day, 9-22-08. I have never received my order, only emails telling me how slow the post office is. I feel that I have extorted of my money and will not get what I paid for after all this time. They claim that your order is shipped out within 72 hours or receipt of payment. I have waited many 72 hours.

• Fr
      20th of Oct, 2008

After filing complaints with the AZ BBB, USPS, I have since received my remote. It is very used, not new as I thought it would be. In any event, this company lacks the effort that I have experienced with online shopping that I have come to know with many other resellers online. I would not order from them again, nor would I suggest anyone else unless you want a little drama in your life.

• Re
      29th of Oct, 2008

These guys are thieves.

I ordered 2 remotes. Like the poster, they did not ship my product. Finally, after a month and many emails, I got my order, but one of the two remotes was the wrong product. I had already filed a charge dispute with my credit card, so I returned the wrong remote, along with a check for half the original order.

Here's the nasty part - after they cashed my check, they sent my letter to my credit card company as proof that they had shipped the order and got my credit card company to pay the full amount!!! So they sent me one remote and got paid for three!!!

What crooks!

9th of Nov, 2008

Please I will take steps to sue these crooks.
    Send me your emails so we can join together to make them pay our money back

Sincerely
    Luis

• Br
      21st of Jan, 2009

I had the exact same experience back in March. They are a dirty company. I cancelled the credit card charge and never looked back.

• Di
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I agree. Their customer service is just email. And they have a generic response no matter what you tell them in your email. Also, it took me 1.5 months to get a product from them. Does it take that long to receive remotes? Unbelievable.

• Ga
      14th of Feb, 2009

I'm not sure if this company is a scam or just completely disorganized. I got the same e-mail with a tracking number, which indicated that the postal service had received notification that it had received electronic shipping information. It stayed like that for three weeks. I called and e-mailed Original Keyless several times and got no response. I finally got a response after I notified Original Keyless that I had filed a claim with my credit card company. After that, I got a cheerful e-mail from them acting like nothing had happened. I also sent them a copy of the BBB report which gave them an F rating. Now, the USPS.com website shows the item has been shipped. I'm waiting to see if it is correct. Maybe the company counts on people just giving up. I've never dealt with a company like this. I'll update after I receive the package.

• Ga
      17th of Feb, 2009

My remote arrived and is new and works fine. The instructions on how to program were easy to understand. I'm not sure if my complaints had any effect on Original Keyless, but I got my remote and am happy with it.

26th of Feb, 2009

My order took almost two months to get here, and it doesn't work! I'm going to try to replace the battery that was in it, but if that doesn't work I don't know if I can return it or not. Any ideas?... Also, they sent me an obviously used remote with scratches and buttons that stick, I don't remember anywhere on the website them saying it would be a used remote.

• Br
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I've had the same experience. They actually shipped me a remote but it was VERY used and partially broken. I shipped it back and now they are claiming they never received the return shipment. Based on all of the complaints, it seems I will never get a refund. I will contact my credit card company today.

23rd of Apr, 2009

We are trying to get a formal complaint to the Arizona Attorney General .
    Please take a minute to go to:

and fill that form. This is very important to stop this swindler from affecting more people and possibly recover your money.

You can also email me at:

Thanks

27th of Apr, 2009

I ordered a remote as well.. It doesn't work and right now im on line to email them. Only now im finding all of these complaints. I was concerned when I found my credit card security number on the order form. Everytime i call i get the same bogus response about emailing them. I wish i would have read these prior to ordering! My remote doesn't look new nor does it work...so i guess im screwed as well.

3rd of May, 2009

I ordered three new remotes in January 2009, I did not get any response until March when I called my credit card company. I got three used remotes. I ordered remotes for a Lincoln with memory switch, I got remotes for a Mecury, no memory switch. Bank of America took the charge off, but on 5-1-2009 they put it back on.
    I sent them proof that I returned the remotes and Original Keyless received them ( no help from credit card company).
    I don't order much online because of problems.
    They got my money and their remotes now.

John

3rd of May, 2009

UPDATE
    The Arizona Attorney General is going to investigate all these cases only if there are enough complaints which we are getting close.
    The one minute you will spend filling this form will bring this crook down.
    Please go to

If you have any additional questions you can also email me at:

LET'S TAKE ACTION