Orient Financial Brokers / Liars and Unresponsive

Bank Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

At the time of opening CFD account they clearly told me that there is no interest on margin trading as their product is Sharia compliant, but later on they kept charging me the interest, clearly written as interest charges on the statements. When I asked, the broker first tried to deceive me by insisting that it's not interest but maintenance charges, although when failed to fool me, he accepted and apologized that it was his mistake and that it's interest from the platform provider.
My advice for all those interested in CFD trading, there are so much cheaters in UAE market, never accept any statement verbally, take a written evidence of it. Also carefully read the terms and conditions before signing the form. Always fill the form yourself, do not let them fill and never sign an unfilled form.

Ah
Apr 9, 2014

More Orient Financial Brokers Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      3rd of Jun, 2014

I strongly agree Mr. Ahmed Siddiqui this is really a bad practice to lookover & decieve clients in such a way which is related to their Religious Sentiments. Companies should never do such things atleast in the case of some one Religion when it is not accepted by them.

• Na
      3rd of Feb, 2016

So which is the best trading platform to trade cfds with?

23rd of Jun, 2016

I strongly disagree with this i have been trading with them since 10 years and it seems to be perfectly ok. The deposits and even the withdrawals is quite swiftly and i dont seem to find and problems with them