O'Reilly Auto Parts / mistreatment of team members
There are problems going on at this specific store location that can no longer be ignored. The team members at this location need help but it will have to be from the corporate office. There was an e-mail sent but no-one answered it. There are two specific people at this store that have quick several times because they don't get their way. They are very hateful to others that they work with and if you don't do what they tell you to do, then they will go to the ends of the earth to see that you are fired. Several good team members have quit or transferred to other stores because of these two ladies. When you are hired you are told that you are a valuable part of the equation in making O'Reilly's a successful business. Store 948 use to be the best store to work for when Nathan was the manager, ut thanks to these two ladies he is no longer there. The team members have tried to talk to both the district manager and the regional manager but to no avail. All day today they have tried to talk to the district manager and he does not have time to talk to them. Both of these ladies have both quit several times and went to talk to the district and regional managers and got their jobs back not only their jobs back, but promoted to hub manager and back store manager. I know that some people that read this may think that it is jealous, but by no means are we jealous. It is not a good example for those team members that are there everyday and do their job and get nothing. We need help at this store but the team members are scared to say anything to either district or regional because of the pull that these two ladies have. We are not saying that either the district or the regional mabager are bad managers, but something has to be done. If you have any suggestions please let us know. One of the ladies started a fight in the store and I am talking about a physical fight and she was not repremanded. It seems like everything that they do wrong, they get away with it. All we are asking is for someone from Corporate to step in and help out the team members that are really there doing their job.
More O'Reilly Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - discrimination / unfair treatment 
- O'Reillys Auto Parts - ripping people off 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - battery scam 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - racial, sexual harassment and discrimination 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - fraudulent merchandise 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - did not have a replacement starter in stock for defective one purchased and issued a gift card instead of a refund. 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - laurel ms store on 16 ave
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - customer service at the pine city minnesota store.
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - returning a item
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - service