Online Defamation DefendersLink removal and not charge until search engines are re-indexed

This business principal was Suzette Marteny, but the website now shows that she is not the owner they have changed the website and taken her name off since I am disputing this charge. Now it shows sold. They show no complaints, but they don't let you post any on their site. I wanted to cancel within 5 business days, but they said that they were already working on . No they were not and then had a hold on my card but it was going to expire so even though everything was not removed and re-indexed within the time period. They charged it any how, They never called or e-mailed me when this was done. I found out by accident and the content had not been removed. Not only did they not let me cancel, they did not remove what was promised before charging my card. A month later there were still links and there still are and it is going on two months. They do not remove things fast and when you want to cancel they say you can't. Then when you complain they charge your card not long after so they can get the money and the job is not done. Not a happy customer. Don't do business with them. They are liars and they charge way too much and charge your card before the job is done. Not happy. Stay aware from them.I told them the damage was already done, but they pretended to car and charged my card.

An
Jan 12, 2017

Comments

• In
      Jan 12, 2017

I agree with this assessment. You see their reviews that things are removed fast, they are not and they charge your credit card before the job is done.