One Stop Motors / Scammed $500 from me
I had my Harley on the web, One stop Motors called and said they could get top dollar, much more than what I had on the web. The sales man was smooth and said he was being taped so if there was anything he was saying that was not true it could be reviewed by his superiors. His boss or so called boss promised the world and said they sold many bikes just like mine for much more money. Kept calling and even said "as soon as your bike is listed, stay next to your phone to talk with our customer service reps to field all of the phone buyers" five months and lowered price down to where I was originally. Now even if I sell the bike, I am down $500 more. Customer service has been friendly and for the most part helpful, but they were not the ones that scammed my money.
The salesman also gave me his personal number and said to call if I have any questions, guess what, the number goes to voice mail, he will not call back and customer service will not transfer me.
If this was on the up and up, why would he not talk to me?
Yes I am bitter, nothing I can do but try to get the word out to others to be very careful.
More One Stop Motors Complaints & Reviews
- One Stop Motors - Lies and cheating! 
- One Stop Motors - Greatest scam 
- One Stop Motors - Frauds
- One Stop Motors - One Stop Motors under FCC investigation 
- One Stop Motors - Terrible company 
- One Stop Motors - Sell my motorhome 
- One Stop Motors - No longer have my car
- One Stop Motors - Scammed me out of a thousand dollars
- One Stop Motors - Do NOT deal with these people
- One Stop Motors - Scam