Okpet.com / Stay away from this company like the plague

Horrible web site ! Borders on Fraud...Products are shipped from over seas but company is located in Blaine, Wash. and no where on the site does it tell you the products are not FDA approved for use in this country. They represent themselves to be shipping products from the USA. I am waiting on 2 orders to be delivered so I can return them. They will not let me refuse delivery so they say I will not be refunded. If I do not get a refund as soon as UPS confirms return delivery, I am going to file a complaint with Google Check Out and a billing dispute with my Citicard. This company continues to prey on people by not disclosing information. I do not understand why they have not been sued. I also don't understand how the phone cust serv. reps can lie like a rug to customers on the phone repeatedly...No morals, no character...Stay away from this company like the plague!

Comments

• Sh
      9th of Sep, 2011
    Okpet.com - They would not give me the tracking number
    okpet.com

OKPet.com is a Canadian company and is basically an intermediary that orders your product AFTER you have placed the order. I learned this directly from a customer service representative when I called to see if I could get a tracking number for my order. They would NOT give me the tracking number. They do not consider the product late until 3 weeks have elapsed. I'm afraid the product is coming from China and will not be authentic.

• Vi
      9th of Sep, 2011

I have ordered from this pharmacy for two years and have had a great experience. The packages do look different and come from international pharmacies. But i order the generic versions of the products so that is why the packaging looks different for me. I dont think you should worry about the product being unauthentic. I have had no problems from this pharmacy - my vet even recommends them.

• Pl
      24th of Jan, 2012
    Okpet.com - Please do yourself a favor and don't order here
    okpet.com

I ordered on December 23, 2011 and received a confirmation from OK Pet. Please also note, I paid via CC on this date also. Shipping was on 12/30 and now, 1/23/12, I am still waiting. Finally, I called the company to inquire. I was told that they would begin an investigation...and not immediately FedEx a new shipment to me. Put bluntly, customer care and service is horrendous at OK Pet. The surely deserve to go out of business. There are many options out there and this will not make the cut next time. Please do yourself a favor and don't order here. You will be delayed weeks and may never receive your order. In the meantime, your pets will suffer!

• Me
      25th of Apr, 2012
    Okpet.com - Order 3 frontline plus-Not recived or heard from company.
    okpet.com

Ordered Frontline tick and flee for my dogs on March 27, 2012. Just received product today on 4-25-12. Called customer service, they can't tell you where the shipment is for 24 to 48 hrs. Told them to cancel order, they flatly refused. Do yourself a favor and go to your local pet store instead of waiting a month to receive your product from the UK.

• Ar
      29th of Apr, 2012

I have read so many complaints about okpet.com but I have been a customer for quite some time now, I've never had a problem with them and they are usually cheaper than retail stores and local vets and their shipping is fast so your pet gets their medication on time.

• Pa
      5th of May, 2012

People of okpet.com has been truly helpful in every situation. They deliver on time and sends out E-mail notifications informing me that my order was already sent out. Really excellent site!

16th of May, 2012
    Okpet.com - Order 3 frontline plus-Not recived or heard from company.
    OKPet.com
    Phone: 1-877-616-7256
    OKPet.com

On April the 2nd. I ordered 3 packages of frontline plus at the cost of 27.99 each package.
    Order # 2525259. As yet have not heard from company other than when order was first placed.
    I can not get an answer when I call the phone number. And the web sight said that it was being worked on.
    Gave my visa card # have not received my bill as yet. So I do not know if they have charged my account as yet.
    [protected]@netzero.net