Office Depot / those people are scam
Those people are thefts. They said in the new tech service they offer that they remove unwanted software like trial software, but after a friend bought the tech service (Something that I don't recomend) he realise that no trial was removed, also the virus protection was the worst mcafee software ever. Also they charge the guy with $99.99 plus tax, also the laptop now is real slow and the perfomence is worst than before. The manager assistant there named "todd" bird is extremely rude with people, worst if you are not an american (Latin or black) and also the general store manager. I will call on monday to corporate office to complaint about those managers and his terrible actitud.
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?
- Office Depot - services/products
- Office Depot - customer service
- Office Depot - hp laptop acquired at your store less than a year ago in tucson off irvington
- Office Depot - charged for desk, order canceled without knowledge and not delivered