Ocwen / president & ceo phone number

1 12650 INGENUITY DRORLANDO, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-737-5000

I have heard that ocwen in on the verge of financial disaster. All caused by their portfolio of sub prime loans, foreclosures and inability to rebound from the current economic times. Every seven seconds a home owner will lose their home to foreclosure. The effect will be two children in every class room throughout the united states will be homeless. Government statistics indicate that 1 in every 200 households will be foreclosed upon. How much longer can ocwen continue normal day to day business? It’s all a sham and we’re the ones that will ultimately pay. I believe that we need to see some more banks and financial institution fail. The government can’t protect them all without borrowing more monies from foreign countries, china, japan, or social security. Like all those homes that have been foreclosed one day soon you’ll drive down to west palm beach, fl to see an empty ocwen building. What goes around comes around!!!

Comments

• Va
      15th of Jul, 2008
    Ocwen Financial Corporation - Terrible experience
    Ocwen Financial Corporation
    ocwen.com

Ocwen Loan Servicing is foreclosing on my home due to the 22 payments that I am late. I am also $15, 000. behind in interest. I have requested verification, but I have received nothing that explains how the account is late.

After the original $84, 000.00 plus the late fees, interest arrearage, valuation and inspection fees, sheriff, mailing, sale, publication, collection/legal, filing, hourly court appearances, and many other fees. Including an additional $36, 272.20 interest arrearage, I have a $151, 000.00 balance that Ocwen wants to refinance into a new forbearance program to help me out.

If the $1067.00 was too much then the new $1200. payment amount is.

24th of Jun, 2009
    Owen Financial Services - Scam
    Owen Financial Services

This message board has helped me tremendously in the past but unfortunately I did get scammed last year. The company is called Owen Financial Services and they "offer" to help with credit card debt reduction. After you pay their one time fee of $595 (DUH) they will call all your credit cards and negotiate to reduce their interest for you. Ours was to be down to 6% for the life of the card. Throughout the process I was to receive a monthly written report with the status of each card including a monthly phone call from a rep. Well, long story short that of course didn't happen. NOTHING happened besides them taking my money. After numerous phone calls to find out what the heck is going on I filed a complained with the NY BBB and here is what they found out:

Re: Owen Financial Services
    116 W Service Rd. Suite 209
    Champlain, NY 12919

Thank you for contacting the Better Business Bureau regarding your complaint with the above mentioned company. The company you complained about is one of dozens of companies using mail drop addresses in Upstate New York to market in the United States. To the best of our knowledge, this firm is located in Canada.

The majority of the complaints we receive on these Canadian firms involve consumers being misled into believing that they will be approved for a special product if they pay an up-front fee. The BBB has never heard of a consumer having a positive relationship with one of these companies. Consumers that pay the associated fee never receive the promised materials and most do not receive a refund for the paid fee.

The Better Business Bureau advises consumers who have been victims of these companies to file a dispute with their financial institution immediately in order to possibly recoup their losses.

The BBB will send a copy of your complaint to the company at the end of the month. Copies of your complaint will be forwarded to the New York State Attorney General, the US Postal Service Mail Fraud Division and the Canadian Competition Bureau. To obtain a refund, you may want to dispute the charge with your banking institution.

If any of you get a phone call, telling you that they can reduce the interest rates on your cards DON'T DO IT. ITS A SCAM!!!. Don't trust any of them.

• Ju
      10th of Jul, 2010
    Ocwen - Bogus charges
    Ocwen

I have a mortgage with them on a home that we bought for our daughter in Illinois and they keep sending certified mail to this address which is a rental house and charging it to our loan each month, this is wrong and then when they call us constantly all we get is someone trying to get us to take out accident insurance. This is the worst bank besides Bank of America which we are dealing with them to. Greedy

• Ni
      12th of Aug, 2010
    Ocwen - Beware
    Ocwen

So are house is with Ocwen they have us in a foreclosure are sell date is Aug 19 2010 My husband called to see what we do with are keys and they told him that we are not in foreclosure and she said we were only 4 mo behind and there is no way that the house would be in foreclosure we told them we have the paperwork from the courts and all they would say is we are not in foreclosure they sent us a loan modification we are going to fill it out but I don't know if we should move like we had planed or stay and see what happens and the crazy thing is when they started all of this we were only 2 mo behind please help we don't know what to do.

• Go
      19th of Aug, 2010

What more can I say that hasn't already been said about Ocwen??? My mortgage was sold to them a few years ago and I was making my mortrgage payments faithfully until my income was cut due to county furloughs. I sought an independent company to work on my behalf to get a modification 5 months ago...that's another story. I was told today that I was declined 3 times for a MHA and 2 times for an in-home modification. I only received 1 declined letter. I stopped making my mortgage payments 5 months ago on recommendation..not a wise decision..and now I have bad credit when I once had excellent, I owe $9800 in back mortgage payments, my mortgage is due to reset 1/2012 and Ocwen is saying that if I want to keep my house I will have to make 48 months of payments $2800 when my mortgage was $1897. I only owe 5 months arrears!!! They also say it includes insurance and taxes and I pay these myself and are not included in my mortgage. Ocwen is sooooo stupid that actually thought my house was NOT owner occupied! Yes, they are out-sourced to India...that is what this country has become!!! Anyway, I REFUSE to go down without a fight!!! I certainly hope Ocwen gets the whistle blown on them...did any of you read how much their net worth is this year...a LOT!!!

• St
      27th of Oct, 2010

Have you been able to accomplish anything since this post? I am having so much trouble that its ridiculous. I sure hope everything works out for you. I know your pain!

• Wo
      22nd of Nov, 2010

Thank you so much for posting M. Erbey's phone number, we had paid our house off in JULY OF 2009, we got a letter from them thanking us for paying off the loan and saying they would send the release of lien to the County Court house and I assumed that would be it, but no it wasnt the release was never sent and I would never have known but for the fact we had decided to do some remodeling and take out a smaller loan using our house for collateral and that was when we found out the release was never issued meaning that the house was stil Ocwens and I have had nothing but problems trying to get someone firstly who could speak fluent English, and who could understand what I meant by I need a release of the lien, the sad part of it is that I had paid to have a new appraisal and had got the carprenter and roofers ready to go on what now appears to be a long big mess!!!

• Ne
      6th of Dec, 2010

My experience with Ocwen is somewhat similar. Voicemail hell and the right hand not having a clue what the left is doing. I would consult a realtor you can trust. They will have the ability and/or contacts to confirm if your property is indeed in foreclosure, foreclosed upon, and/or sold. I got plenty of scary bogus letters and varified via same plus other resources that most of it was not true : Find the best BANCRUPTCY lawyer near you for INITIAL FREE counsel regarding your rights. Trust me, it will amaze you what you will learn. MAY WANT TO REFER TO THIS SITE AND ALSO DISCUSS PROBABILITY OF A CLASS ACTION SUIT. COUNT ME IN IF THAT IS THE CASE! NEOBLUEYES@GMAIL.COM
    It took me a year of due diligence via phone, repeat applications, a journal docuimenting all of my efforts, and emails to get my HAMP agreement after I was refused once and sent an in-house bad deal whihc I refused. I talked to an ombudsman along with several different alleged Ocwen departments, 2 lawyers, and several realtors to aquire info regarding MY rights. I finally got my agreement, it is noted as rec'd (certified and on web) but all other info is skewed. So far...so good. DO NOT LET THEM SCARE YOU. Defend yourself in all ways imaginable! Best Wishes, Britt

• Ne
      6th of Dec, 2010

My experience with Ocwen is similar. Voicemail hell and the right hand not having a clue what the left is doing. I would consult a realtor you can trust. They will have the ability to verify what the status of your account is with the courts. I got plenty of scary bogus letters and varified via same plus other resources that most of it was not: Find the best applicable lawyer near you for INITIAL FREE counsel regarding your rights. Trust me, it will amaze you what you will learn. MAY WANT TO REFER TO THIS SITE AND ALSO DISCUSS PROBABILITY OF A CLASS ACTION SUIT. COUNT ME IN IF THAT IS THE CASE! NEOBLUEYES@GMAIL.COM
    It took me a year of due diligence via phone, repeat applications, a journal documenting all of my efforts, and emails to get my HAMP agreement after I was refused once and sent an in-house bad deal which I refused. My orignal loan was sold 3x in 6 months! I talked to an ombudsman along with several different alleged Ocwen departments, 2 lawyers, and several realtors to aquire info regarding MY rights. I finally got my agreement, it is noted as rec'd (certified and on web) but all other info is skewed. So far...so good. DO NOT LET THEM SCARE YOU. Defend yourself in all ways imaginable! Best Wishes, Britt

• Oc
      27th of Jan, 2011
    Ocwen - Produce The Note
    Mortgage
    California

Has any one heard of this? If the Lender can NOT produce the original Note the can NOT foreclose!

• Ti
      22nd of Feb, 2011

This company is a disaster. In July 2010 I received a call from them stating that I had missed a mortgage payment and demanding immediate funds. I was stunned since I have these payments sent out automatically from my checking account. Not being able to figure out what happened, my guess was that a payment had been misapplied in the transfer of my account to Ocwen from my previous mortgage provider. So I made an extra payment and then started my research. By the end of September 2010 I had confirmed and provided proof of payment that I had made all of my payments. I then had to have my bank provide the same proof, and as of Feb. 15, 2011, Ocwen still had not corrected my account - despite repeated calls to their Research Department in Bangalore. This company's customer service is not good and I even alerted my Congressman to this as sloppy bookkeeping on the part of Ocwen could be putting mortgage customers into late fees and even foreclosure despite being current on their accounts.

• Jj
      26th of Feb, 2011

We all are screwed. We as a family have been at this for three and half years with this company. It is not going to happen for us. You might as well be talking to the wall. We are now consulting with a real estate fraud lawyer. I knew from the beginning that this company was B.S. We need a higher power in all of this. I feel for all of you, really I do !! It takes so much time out of your life. I wish you all luck.

• 1p
      28th of Feb, 2011

we to have been screwed by ocwen, lie, lies, lies, thats all we get thats after days and days of trying to get a return phone call from someone named tiffany drexall who are you miss drexall do you get a kickback from every home that is foreclosed on?because you sure dont return calls there are numerous lawsuits going on now against im soon to be one of them, i hope they all go to a jail cell with bernie! damn you to hell ocwen!

• Mb
      1st of Mar, 2011

Wow! I had no idea that EVERYONE dealing with this company was going thru the same thing we were. This company is aweful! We were with the company Taylor, Bean & Whiteaker and they sold to Cenlar and they sold to Ocwen, well in the mix of all this a payment got misapplied to the loan somehow and after being hounded by phone calls and doing my own research i found the problem. They claim a payment was returned but it clearly went thru my account. I sent them the proof by fax they claim they never got it i sent it certified mail and they claim that thats wrong information and need to see my whole bank statement for that month. Are they kidding that is none of thier business! I even had the bank write a certified letter and nothing it's as if they just don't care. This all started like March of 2010 and to this day I'm still fighting with them about it. I even sent extra payments to get them off my back but they applied it to the principal instead. No matter what i do they always want more and when you try to talk to someone they give you the run around and say I'll have someone call you back. They NEVER do! I still get like 13 calls a day from them. I'm ready to change my number. It just seems no matter what I do I'm stuck with them. Can ANYONE HELP?

• Fi
      15th of Mar, 2011

http://www.consumerdefenseprograms.com This site is the best I have found . You can download a FREE 100 pg Info Book. Everbody should know about this site !!! It shows exactley how we are being taken to the cleaners by these scoundrels.

• Oc
      15th of Mar, 2011

It's amazing to see a company operating this bad and still in business. It's time to take a stance. File a complaint with your State's Attorney General's office and volunteer to participate in the Federal Trade Commission's investigation of this company's debt-collection practices: http://www.classactioncentral.com/2011/03/ocwen-financial-under-federal-investigation. Over 1, 000 BBB complaints have been filed against this company! It's time to TAKE ACTION!

• Te
      13th of May, 2011

I receive harassing phone calls from victims of this company because my phone number is similar to theirs!
    I feel for whomever they are calling because they are apparently getting harassed as well-- but I have no dealings with this company, except to ask that they fix their caller-ID to reflect the 1-877 number. Folks in my area code are fuming and leave nasty expletive-laced messages on my voicemail constantly!

18th of Jun, 2011

As a current customer with Ocwen and JP Morgan Banker, we have also experiensed mortgage problems. Tiffany Drexall with Ocwen states on her Face Book page that she is a loan specialist. Her mission with Ocwen is to Foreclose/Trustee Sale, on trouble loans that qualify for Loan Modification. Instead of helping home owners save their homes Ocwen would rather Trustee Sale your home and contribute to our Eonomic Crisis, considering Ocwen/JP Morgan take in stimulous money, they would rather see their customers Homeless .

For all you Ocwen Mortgage customers continue with your complaints againts Ocwen/JP Morgan /Tiffany Drexall.

A good source for Mortgage Advocate is ; www. NACA.com

• Tl
      30th of Aug, 2011
    Ocwen - Mortgage

I have I am say sorry to everyone, I did not check my spelling before I sent my complaint in, I just read it, please excuse my errors, some times I type to fast...But has anyone gotten any information of someone that is willing to help us? Thank you

• Tl
      30th of Aug, 2011

did this site work for you?