NYC Taxi-Limo TransportOvercharged

1 Review updated:

Hi, I am first time travelling to US. I got down in JFK on 06th Jan and I have taken NYC Taxi limo transport service. And I have got down at Extended Stay America Hotel, 300 State HWY, Rte 3, East Rutherford, NJ - 0707. At the airport, He keyed in that address in his mobile device for GPRS assistance. He didn't explain what it would charge for me to reach. When enquirer he told me that it will cost around $300 due to rush hour. As I don't know taxi fare I thought it might take that much. But when I reached my place he showed me the fare in the mobile that came around $465. He included all the taxes after that and toll and Gratuity and made it to $730. In between he stopped near Bank to with draw money also. Now I have realized it won't take more that $120.

And I am leaving US on 04th Feb. I don't know what to do could you please help on this

Na
Jan 31, 2017

More NYC Taxi-Limo Transport Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ra
      Dec 16, 2017

Hi,
    New to new jersey and i took nyc taxi limo from jfk to hyatt regency jersey city and the driver over over charged me i.e 1040$ after enquiring with few of my colleagues.he did not mention abt approximate charges initially and i asked him many times but he used to tell sir will come to know about the once reached destination and when i reached my destination he was telling sir its 1040$ and he said he will send me receipt to my email id but he didn't send me at all.