NudermaThey charge me 89.15 for a free sample

1 Review updated:

I soe on facebook an ad about free samples of face cream they wiil charge only 2.95 for chiping I agrre with that they send me the produt it was a 0.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Chicopee, MA50 oz botlle of face cream couple of days they charge credit card the chipping then on10/03/14 they charge my credit card again for 89.15 Ithink this is a scam iam on ss check and looking bargains and real free samples and they took my money and i whats my money back

Al
Nov 06, 2014

Comments

Nov 08, 2014

i did not know that they were to charge my account for amonth suppy when it suppose to be a free sample i need to get in touch with company i dont have a phone number

• Na
      Nov 14, 2014

OK. This is the second address with no city and zip. Also, the street names are very suspicious.

Nov 15, 2014

the phone number is on your bank statement right behind the name of the company

• Be
      Nov 22, 2014

This is a scam. They took out 85.15 out of my account without my permission. This was suppose to have been a free trail. I am very upset with this. Do not fall for this.

• Ro
      Nov 29, 2014

The terms and conditions were not on the ordering website. I also ordered the sample for $4.95. I also was charged $89, 15...if this company does not ban the person or persons doing this they are just as guilty. Anytime I try to expose these companies by letting putting a scam warning on Facebook its posted for a short time then it fades.

• Nu
      Nov 29, 2014

this company used to be very good and hontest so sorry to see it stoop to this level.

• Li
      Mar 11, 2015

Nuderma's phone # is [protected]. I can't figure out how to find my account with them so I can remove my credit card information. I didn't know their would be continuing shipments. The same thing happens with a company called Vibrante which has the same mailing address as Nuderma but a different phone #. Unfortunately I bought both products in January for $4.95 each. In February & March I was charged $89.15 x 2 & $89.85 x 2 for products I did not order. Since my income is Social Security Disability I cannot afford these charges. It's a total scam.

• Me
      Jan 06, 2016

I have also received products that I have not given permission to receive. What is this all about? I got a 14 day trial sample and was not obligated to receive anything more than that. This company is a ripoff. This product breaks my skin out, so why would I want anymore of it. I am not happy about this!