Nowdownloadall.com / Nowdownloads looked professional until I came to the check out process

1 United States

I wanted to buy a software and got to nowdownloads. I actually own a legitimate copy of adobe cs3 but it will not load anymore from the DVD and adobe was not very helpful. Nowdownloads looked professional until I came to the check out process. Never buy from a site, NEVER!, when the they ask for a credit card number and the url does not contain https. Watch very carefully. And they do not have that. Sure our Russian friends, who should rather take care of their miserable economy and their burning forest, where smart enough to put a SSL image on the site that tricks you into believing that their site is SSL but that is a trick. So as they sit around drinking vodka and poisoning journalists with radioactive sushi they thought 'oh that's cool, let's fake an SSL'. And it get better, they have a Russian girl sitting at the number they gave but she does not know html from https. Yes. So avoid our Russian friends. Oh, why do I say Russian? If your right click the SSL image you can see the source and it is .ru. Anyhow, I am still looking for cs3 and I have a legitimate serial number.