Accountol.com Complaints & Reviews

Accountol.comStay far away from Accountol.com

When you access accountol.com the first things you will read is: Experience Service Excellence 24/7 Over 3000 Accounts In Stock NO Recalls NO Bans Security Guaranteed! Delivery or Money Back!

WRONG! Their customer service is horrible for a couple of reasons, but mainly, they will say whatever you want to hear to sell you something even if its not true.

NO RECALLS... LOL, whatever! I bought a fairly cheap level 80 for the sake of having some fun. 3 months later and 5 Level 80 on my account with 30k gold total, the original owner calls blizzard, gives the account information and I lose everything. I contacted Accountol.com, they lied to me until I discovered they didnt even have a claim. After I contacted Paypal for this, accountol.com said that now they couldnt help me and neither could Paypal because there is a 45 Day limit to SOME purchases. That was true.

I lost my account, my work, my subscription fees and the money I paid to end up with nothing because of the ppl I did business with.

My friend went to vbarrack.com, paid a bit more, went into the same issue and got his account back 48 hours later. You can contact me to check.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Ti
      Tilmake Aug 25, 2011

I had similar experience. They sold me a stolen account and every since I contact their customer service they keep saying we are working on it check back after 10 hrs. I tried for 10 days and gave up. These guys are base from china and are cheats stay away.

• Dr
      Drakue Aug 24, 2011

They sold me a stolen account and every since I contact their customer service they keep sayin we are workin on it check back after 10 hrs. I tried for 10 days and gave up. These guys are base from china and are cheats stay away

Accountol.comAccountOL / www.accountol.com Selling Keylgged, Hacked WOW Accounts

They sold me a hacked WoW account on 14th April 2010, It was suspended at 15th April 2010 (Today) and they won't offer any kind of compensation. I received the following email in my Battle.net Account Email address. Do Not buy from them as they are selling hacked / keylogged accounts dirt cheap at $119.89. This is a TRAP!

> From: [protected]@blizzard.com
    > To: [protected]@hotmail.com
    > CC:
    > Subject: World of Warcraft - Paid Character Transfer Issue and Account Recovery Instructions
    > Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 21:38:29 -0800
    > Greetings,
    > This is a notification regarding a World of Warcraft account with which you are associated. The account has been reported as receiving an unauthorized Paid Character Transfer (PCT) which is a violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html).
    > Any PCTs verified as being unauthorized will be reversed and we will be unable to restore any characters lost as a result.
    > Please keep this email until the account recovery process has been completed.
    > The account has been disabled to provide you with an opportunity to secure and regain access to it. Any recurring subscriptions on this account have been suspended to prevent further monetary charges. However, we are unable to offer any type of reimbursement for time lost due to the recovery process.
    > Blizzard Entertainment does not recognize the transfer, purchase, sale, gift or trade of an account, nor any offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade an account. Any accounts found participating in these activities may have action taken against them, up to and including permanent account closure.
    > 1. RECOVERING THE ACCOUNT
    > All instructions contained in the Account Recovery Form (http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/WoW/other/WoW_Account_Recovery.pdf) must be followed to regain access to this account.
    > Please be sure to include updated and valid contact information in your submission.
    > To save the form to your computer, right-click the link above and choose 'Save Target As...'. If this does not work, reply to this message and we will send the file as an email attachment.
    > If you are unable to view the file once it has been saved, the newest version of the free Adobe Reader© can be downloaded at http://www.adobe.com/.
    > It is important to note that we are unable to assist any player in regaining access to an account not created in his or her own name.
    > 2. VERIFYING YOUR SUBMISSION WAS RECEIVED
    > We will contact you once your submission is processed. If you do not receive a reply within five business days of sending your submission via fax, resend it and notify us by using this webform: http://us.blizzard.com/support/webform-us.xml. If you mailed the submission, please allow time for delivery.
    > Only the Account Administration department can address disputes or questions you may have about the account recovery process. To learn more about how we are able to assist you, please visit us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/21505.
    > Regards,