Nouvebelle / rip-off theives

United States, Louisiana, Shreveport Review updated:
8450 e kings hwy
Phone: 3187973571
This outfit is a rip off i only ordered 1jar eye creuam this snake peptide eye serum, didn't really notice a big difference in my eyes. They were suppose to charge me the $4.95 for shipping but they charge an additional 3.95 for the belesse eye serum but i never authorized that and never even ordered it. Then once i hit the button to submit my order something flashed very fast and that was the first i've seen of it . I t stated something like i have 14 days for the trial period then my account will be charged something like a $100 yea, be leery of this i called back after about a week and i told them i don't want any more of this stuff please cancel my account and if you don't, i will call my bank for dispute and my attorney. That did it plus the card i used to purchase this stuff has now been assigned another account number that they don't know.. . . all i can say folks is watch out for these scams because they are out there :/
Jul 19, 2015

D  11th of Aug, 2015 by
This is by far the best anti-aging cream that I have ever used. I have used it for a month now and see a considerable difference. I am not a fan of these things but even recommended this one to my mother who loves it!

Nouvebelle Logo Nouvebelle