Not Applicable / lunch, sunday 22nd january 2017 - see below
Subject: sandringham, bromley heath, bristol, sunday 22nd january 2017
I visited the sandringham for lunch on sunday 22nd january 2017, with two members of my family. There were no eggs, no cheesecake, and the gammon, which I ordered, was hopelessly over-cooked to such an extent that it had become so tough that it could not be cut even with a sharp serrated knife – it was completely inedible. When I complained the waitress was kind enough to remove the gammon and cancel the charge made for it.
Before I visit the sandringham again I wish to receive your assurance that such basic deficiencies will not occur again, and that you will now take immediate and timely remedial action. It is surprising to find the non-availability of such standard items as eggs and cheesecake, and greater attention should be given to the cooking of gammon rashers to avoid the kind of outcome or result that occurred on sunday. I await receipt of your reply.
Stuart e hopkins
6 ashman court, marina gardens, bristol bs16 3ya
More Not Applicable Complaints & Reviews
- Not Applicable - scam 
- Not Applicable - negligent manager and employees, lcbo 
- Not Applicable - kraft velveeta to go cup
- Not Applicable - unable to change / transfer the name of a boarding passenger on a ticket
- Not Applicable - new format
- Not Applicable - iain dowie
- Not Applicable - shopping cart has 12 items and I want to pay via paypal. won't access
- Not Applicable - unable to contact this company via link provided
- Not Applicable - purchased nike air jordan 6 maroon from seller henry007
- Not Applicable - youtube censorship for political correctness.