NONO / Difficulty getting a refund

1 Canada Review updated:

We purchased a NONO after seeing it advertised on TV in Dec 2011. After my wife tried it once we phoned asking for information as to obtaining a refund. I was told I could send it back but would have to pay shipping if it was returned before 45 days but after that time they would pay for refund. I phoned again Feb 29 2012 and given a "return number" with assurance that the necessary shipping label would arrive within ten days. Now after four phone calls and 26 days no label has arrived A farther $100 had been added to my Visa. This I objected to and it was removed. Any advice ?

Er

More NONO Complaints & Reviews

Comments

26th of Mar, 2012

Hi no!no! customer!

Your issue has been brought to our attention and we are so sorry your experience with no!no! has been less than satisfactory. We would like the opportunity to change that!

Customer service is our top priority, so please send us an email to [protected]@trynono.com explaining your situation. Make sure to include your first and last name or order number and a number where we can reach you so that we can access your account. Also, please put “Complaints Board no!no! Customer” in the subject line.

Our first goal is happy customers so we look forward to hearing from you and working with you to make this happen!

Thank you.