Niwali / Charged $69.95 for &free& trial of product

1 Review updated:

After filling out an online survey for Kohl's, I was given 3 products to chose from for filling out the survey, and was only asked to pay for shipping. I chose an oil from Niwali thinking this was indeed a free offer. After 14 days I received an email alerting me to a charge for $69.95. I had to pay for the shipping so that's how they got my credit card number. When I called, the rep said that this had been a 14-day trial, which was a surprise to me as well as the exorbitant price for the small bottle I received. They said they would refund it but I would have to pay again for shipping and wait several days for the refund. I am very upset that it was not made explicitly clear that this was only a trial--and the price was undisclosed until after I got charged.

Vh
May 20, 2014

More Niwali Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ha

Hello Borrov!

I also order Garcinia Cambogia from the Niwali, and the product is great!.
    Check the label of the bottle for there phone number, that how I got a hold of them.
    Give them a call I'm sure they will be willing to help you.

Hannah

• Se
      Jun 03, 2016

i did order garcinia as well from the same company but i haven't got charged so fat they actually gave me a pretty good discount of 39.95 + 100 us gift card to redeem another garcinia bottle this is the number i called in to get the discount [protected]

• Bo
    Niwali - Some bogus charge and I can’t contact the seller
    Niwali

I ordered Garcinia Cambogia from the Niwali. It was free trial, but the seller charged me for the postage and after several days for the full price. I haven’t subscribed for further orders or anything, but they took money and no one replied to my emails after that. I just don’t know what to do and how to reach the seller. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?