Nissan / car loan fraud
These guys are the worst ever.
They sold me a used car with a bend axle ( i believe it my fault too as i should have checked).
but the worst fraud they did was in financing.
i financed 18000 and they told me the rate i am getting is 11.090 % when i went to the credit union today to refinance my laon the credit union told me my loan is 20500 and the loan they gave me was at 5.74%.
they showed me a contract with my signature on it which i never signed and must have been one of the papers underneath the paper i signed which i have a copy of.
what ever you do
DO NOT BUY ANY THING FROM TOM PEACOCK NISAAN
they are the worst in the whole market and they will neevr pick up your phone.
More Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan - nissan rogue
- Nissan Motor Company - dealer complaint
- Nissan - sentra
- Nissan - nissan xtrail ht32
- Nissan Motor Company - dealer rip off