Nickelodeon / innappropriate

1 MD, United States Review updated:

Really??? Kesha on nickelodeon??? with lyrics like "dont be a little B***h with ur chit chat, just show me where your d**k is at???? this is getting ridiculous. No wonder the world is going down the toilet and the kids arent acting their age.

Comments

• Po
      21st of Apr, 2011

There is this crazy thing called parenting. It's where you monitor the things your kids watch/do to see if it's to your standards of what is appropriate for your children, and if it's not you remove. You should try it sometime. Responsiblity can be a good thing.

• Mo
      22nd of Oct, 2011

Pobar Jenkins: Letting your children watch nickelodeon used to be a responsible thing to do. My sons can't watch Drake and Josh (rated G!!!) without seeing disgusting Degrassi commercials at every break. Cussing, sex, suicide? That's not irresponsible parenting, that's irresponsible broadcasting. And people like you are who we have to thank for it.

• La
      2nd of Nov, 2011

Ok, I am 14 years old and I actually agree with all of you parents. I seriously can't believe the kind of inappropriate comments you have on Nickelodeon. I know it's nothing super perverted but it's ridiculous how much things have changed. I will not be watching Nick any time soon until you put back all of the good shows like Drake and Josh, Zoey 101, Doug, Hey Arnold, The Wild Thornberry's, and so on. Those shows were the best! What happened? So many people can agree with me on this! We all miss the old Nickelodeon where there was nothing inappropriate and the shows were actually enjoyable to watch! I have to dig through the internet just to watch all the old classic Nick shows! Please do something about it!

26th of Feb, 2012

I watch these shows on Nickelodeon with my younger brother (11 years old) and I am always shocked to hear certain references and language being used in some of its most popular shows. When I was younger, the shows were clean and they didn't refer to anything inappropriate. Now I just feel uncomfortable and cautious when I watch Nick with my brother.

• Ks
      10th of Oct, 2015

Hello Im a grandmother I usally have my 7 year old granddaughter here to my house she loves to watch the NICK channel unfortunately as Im watching it with her I heard the little boy call the robot a boy and the robot responded (I dont prefer any gender) which means he goes both ways, the robot made many gay suggestions which my innonocent granddaughter think that their just being nice to each other, this is how our children are children began wanting to experience these type of things, this will be taken off of my cable box

22nd of Jul, 2017

Total trash and lefty propaganda on all commercials and childrens shows. Trying to show kids these perversions are suppose to be "normal"..[censor]!