[Resolved] Newegg.com — mail in rebate & customer service
I bought product with mail in rebate. After mailing all required documents there is no sign of rebate coming through. When I enquire customer service they only redirect to same page in their website from where I registered and took document printout to mail them. In spite of repeated contact their response is pathetic and im running out of time to get the rebate money. I was very reluctant to buy in this site and my concerns proved correct.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Newegg International Customer Care's Response, Feb 23, 2016
We apologize for the trouble you have had with this rebate. Please email us at [protected]@newegg.com so we can look into that for you.
More Newegg.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - if you get cheated in newegg marketplace, newegg won't help 
- [Resolved] NewEgg - online scam 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - refuses return, says item I sent them is not the one they sent me (but it is!) 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - very dissatisfied with the customer service at newegg.com! 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - do not buy anything as a gift from newegg 
- Newegg.com. Cn - awful customer service 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - avoid newegg if you're the type of person who wants their coverage plans to be well worth the extra money 
- NewEgg - selling defective products
- Newegg.com - big scam site, don't give them you're credit card information
- [Resolved] NewEgg - delivery, a horror story