New England Mint / obama coins

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 323-206-1757

After watching cnn they gave a number to call and order a Barack obama coin, I order it on november 28th and to this day I haven't recieved any thing at all.

Comments

• Lu
      24th of Jan, 2009

I also ordered coins and if you look on your creit card statment, a number is provided. I call andwas informe of the delay too. Today (1-24-09) I recieved my 4 sets. Great jod New England Mint.

Luther Terrell
    Los Angeles, CA

• Je
      3rd of Aug, 2010

i never heard of the new england mint and have never bought anything from them but they have a debit card charge on my checking account for $26.90
    chase bank just told me to get in touch with them and have it removed, i ask her how the hell i was suspose to do that when i did not know who the hell they
    were much less how to get ahold of them. she did a google search she said and gave me a phone number and that there was no other info about them on
    google. the number she gave me was 203-852-2001 and said it was not toll free well i don't have long distence on my phone so am not able to call and she
    said she could ot call. my intention is if chase bank does not remove it then i will bring a civil law suit ahainst new england mint.
    jessie in ca

• Lj
      28th of Dec, 2010

The New England Mint - You do not look so good!
    A letter to the company detailing a very bad ordering experience.
    To whom it concerns,
    I saw your ad on the TV last night (approx 10:25 p.m.) I called to place an order. I inadvertently placed an order for something I did not want and I was unable to correct it. I could not get an operator on the line. At one point I was told the order was processed yet they went on and on about other orders. I could not go back through the order, I could not get any live support even though I was told the call was monitored. I called back again and was on the line for over 20 minutes trying to get live assistance to absolutely no avail.

This morning I have called your 866-858-8809 number and have been disconnected several times...Finally I get a person by the name of Arvin on the line who has advised me that they are not able to review order information for at least 48 hours. Consequently I do not have a clue as to what was ordered and what was not. Procurement orders should be accessible as soon as the order is placed, not 4 to 5 business days as it stated on the company website. Where would those orders be and who would be able to access confidential information while the order is in limbo for that length of time?

This ordering experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth. So I am contacting you to cancel this order.

A note of interest: I worked in a family owned mail order business and customer service was our first priority. On week-ends, Holidays or in the advent of unseen emergencies we had an answering service that customers could call and resolve ANY problem. We had a website and our business name, address and phone number were listed on the about us page. Our business address and telephone number was on the Home page. You did not have to go over several webpages looking for that information like one has to do on your site, because this is what reputable people do.

As you may or may not know, all it takes is one bad experience like this to send your company on a downward. You can read about other reports about you on [redacted].com and other sites. Not a good thing!

Larry L.