New Age Marketing Solutions / Advertising fraud!

1 11242 N. 19th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85029Pjoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-870-7944

Offer to design for you websites partnered with Amazon and Ebay. Your website is exactly the same as all others involved. Then, sell you an advertising campaign for thousands of dollars, but you can not see, verify or track these ads, their placement, content or results. NO CONTRACT - just erroneously worded "Work Order" for "marketing materials'" and "10,000 web targeted visitors". The marketing materials are merely amateurishly produced study guides. They always blame US Post Office for not receiving your paperwork. They claim to get started on your campaign within 72 hours, but one month later, still have no website. The Arizona BBB gives them an UNSATISFACTORY rating.

Comments

Ch
  14th of Mar, 2008

I have also been scammed by this company. I have disputed all charges with my credit card company. Check out my blog at www.strongcedric.blogspot.com to see more about this company and others who are a big scam.

Ka
  26th of May, 2008

Have done the BBB and Attorney General. Are you willing to participate in legal claim?

An
  2nd of Jun, 2008

yeah this company calls up up periodically telling me i owe them hundreds of dollars for magazines i never received and supposed signed up for over 4 years ago.. i got webbed into a wide range of magazine scams with up to 7 magazine companies suddenly billing me each month, some double billing me... needless to say i had to shut that card off since they were somehow passing the info around in a wide ranged scam. and new age marketing is among them

Pe
  22nd of Sep, 2008

I think we have to find someone in an government agency to go after New Age Market Solutions. The have victimized lots of people in the United States and justice needs to bought down upon them. I have filed reports with the Federal Trade Commission, but have not yielded any results.

Pi
  12th of Feb, 2009
New Age Marketing Solutions - Owner
Paul Sethi
2205 N 91st Ave Glen Phoenix Arizona
Phoenix
Arizona
Phone: 623-271-5369

I USED TO WORK HERE AS AN ASSITANT AND I WAS FIRED, THE OWNER OF THIS COMPANY HIS NAME IS PAUL HAMMEET SETHI THIS COMPANY IS FAKE HES RUNNING ALL OF YOUR GUYS CREDIT CARDS WITH OUT YOUR CONSENT!!!...

Lu
  6th of Apr, 2009
New Age Marketing Solutions - services not delivered and funds not returned

I was promissed a great return on the marketing investment and never received a penny. I tried calling them many times but was
unable to get anybody on the management dept. They robbed me of my money.

Mi
  4th of Jun, 2009

Where are my websites? I haven't made a penny with New Age Marketing Solutions since starting September, 2008. I have had friends and family shop on my sites while they were still up and running. I did not receive any commision from those sales. I have checked my back office with Zero results. Zero visitors, Zero sales, Zero anything. I put in five hours a day, six days a week for five months trying to advertise my sites. I spent even more money on my own advertising in addition to the $4995.00 package I purchased from New Age Marketing.

I literally got sick from this pursuit and had to get a job to pay for the damages done to my finances, because I bought into all the hype. Now my websites are non-existent, even though I was told they would be up an running for a year. Apparently, I'm not the only one whose shopping sites are not up and running.

Now I've been contacted by Consumer Retrieval Services, also based in Arizona, claiming they can help me get my money back. But how did they get my information? And, Why would I have to pay a "nominal fee" "UP Front" for their services?

Somebody out there should have the knowlege on how to pursue getting our money back without further charges "UP FRONT"! I 'd be happy to pay for such services from someone who would get results first "As IN Check In My Hand", and then be compensated a reasonable one time fee, nothing hidden, no additional strings attached! Preferably under $500.00 as stated by Consumer Retrieval Services.

Ma
  31st of Aug, 2009

Same phone number appears in a series of ads on Craig's List offering beautiful-looking furnished apartments at low prices; lots of specifics in the ad, but the same ad appears in many different cities. At the end the ad reads "contact our ofices at 866-870-7944 for all homes available"

Ca
  11th of Dec, 2010
New Age Marketing Solutions - Taking funds
new age marketing solutions
Arizona

Invested 2, ooo dollars plus another 159.00 and 20.00 dollars a month from checking until I cancelled. It was for web page on amazon and ebay. Never saw any return on investment and money invested was never returned. These people should be prosecuted for lying and taking peoples money.

Es
  30th of Jul, 2014

I also have been scammed by this company. I am out 7, 300.00 for no promised traffic. My account is now with collection agency. i really do not want to pay another penny for something i never received.