Nemet Motors - Nissanlied to when purchased warrantee

Never go to this dealership, Nemet Motors Nissan. They do bait and switch and lie to you. I purchased my used 2005 Nissan Armada from this dealer in 2007 and bought an extended warrantee with it. I was told to my face by the finance person (Seth Levit) when we purchased the car and handed paperwork to the fact that my coverage would extend to the electrical components; including the air conditioning, factory dvd, back up camera etc.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Jamaica, NY When I started having problems with my dvd and back up camera, I was told that my warrantee did not cover those items. The page the finance person had me sign was not the security plus gold preferred plan I was showed paperwork for, but just the Security plus gold plan. One word different in the sea of papers you sign when buying a car. I was mislead and lied to. I have contacted Wayne Rawlins at the dealership for them to make good on this and they refuse. I will not ever go to this dealership Nemet Motor in Jamaica, NY again and may not buy Nissan again.