Neckline Slimmer / Fraudulent
I went online this morning and ordered one neckline slimmer and said no to ALL other offers. I clicked on all the 'No's" for other products. Imagine my surprise when my order indicated I had ordered TWO neckline slimmers. I checked the address and it was totally different from what I had typed. I immediately called the customer service number and the voice said they didn't recognize my phone number...duh, I ordered online.
I called my credit card company and was told the charge had not surfaced yet and to call again later this afternoon. I called the customer service number again and finally talked to Vicky who told me the order had not come in yet, but it would ship VERY QUICKLY, so I needed to call back later today. I got the feeling that this is a done deal and I will be paying $66.78 for two neckline slimmers and who knows what else.
WARNING!!! DON"T ORDER THIS PRODUCT!
More Neckline Slimmer Complaints & Reviews
- Neckline Slimmer - Misleading charges 
- Neckline Slimmer - Insufficient Disclosure 
- Neckline Slimmer - buying why? 
- Neckline Slimmer - fraud 
- Neckline Slimmer - scam 
- Neckline Slimmer - Excessive unauthorized charges
- Neckline Slimmer - sprained neck 
- Neckline Slimmer - Mail fraud
- Neckline Slimmer - Deceptive Hidden Charges 
- Neckline Slimmer - fraudulent sales tactics