NCO-Medclr / I got a charge that went to collection without my knowledge!
Look the funny thing is that i am a U.S. soldier who have all his medical needs free of charge and taken care of. I don't know what this charge of $38.00 dollars that went to collection is for. I pulled a credit report and sure enough there is a bogus charge from a macarthur emergency physician, saying that I owe them a measly $38.00. All I know is that they need to fix this crap because i haven't even been to a emergency doctor or what ever. nco-medclr is a fraudulent company with scamming tactic trying to ruin peoples credit.
More NCO-Medclr Complaints & Reviews
- NCO-Medclr - Unfair billing practices, fraud and rip off! 
- NCO-Medclr - I paid my bill in full and they will not show a 0.00 balance on my credit report! 
- NCO-Medclr - non-existing medical debt 
- NCO-Medclr - credit report 
- NCO-Medclr - Terrible experience
- NCO-Medclr - billing me for hospital visits I never made 
- NCO-Medclr - Wrong Reporting Causing Damages To Me
- NCO-Medclr - Supposed debt bill every year without notice or warning!