Nationstar Mortgage / mortgage
This company is the biggest pain in the butt I have ever dealt with. They hound me every month for their money since the day I signed for the loan a couple of years ago. I have paid my mortgage every month - more than I owe them, but the minute it goes over the due date, whether it is in the mail or processing through the bank they start calling, unmercifully. Now, I have gotten a letter of default in the mail for $1778.03, because my last payment was late and the next one is "almost" due - they have no sympathy for what the people of this country are going through. There is approximately $600 in legal fees added into that amount - all because I got behind one month, for the first time ever.
Talking to the people who work there is like talking to robots...because their company is falling apart, they will make your life miserable as well.
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - predatory lending practices 
- Nationstar/Mr. Cooper - mortgage payments
- Nationstar Mortgage - pulling the plug on hard hit families receiving federal government assistance
- Nationstar Mortgage - website
- Nationstar Mortgage - lending practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - mortgage