National Reply Center / Unsolicited Mail

1 VA, United States Review updated:

I continually receive a postcard from the National Reply Center, P. O. Box 46715, Greensboro, NC [protected], with regard to "Senior Final Expense Information, " telling me it is my "legal right as a United States taxpayer to receive all the information available" to help pay for my final expenses. They offer benefits of $2, 000, $5, 000, $10, 000 and $15, 000. Requesting that they not mail to me has produced no results. I understand that they have been asked not to do this, but apparently it, too, has produced no results.

Comments

• Hu
      3rd of Aug, 2013

I received one of these today, and it's a scam. If you receive one do not send it back with any info. about you, your spouse, children, or pets.

• Ca
      30th of Jun, 2014

I received something from them today and was looking around to see if I could find anything about them, and I'm glad I did. What I received is a Request Form #T65 Handy Guide to Medicare for people who are 64 and want a "handy guide". Something told me this might not be legit, and it looks as though it's not. So glad I checked it out first! (Attaching a photo of what I received.)

• Be
      10th of Oct, 2014

Received one today 10/10/2014 and know it is just a scam to get information to sell to insurance companies. The 'Come-On' is 'How to Qualify for 100% of all Funeral Expense up to $35, 000.00 tax free for North Carolina residents. Of course they want your name, home address, phone number and age, plus spouse's name and age. There are so many SCAMS from THIEVES that LIE in order to make money from one's personal information. I suggest to anyone that receives this type of card or mail, PUT IT IN THE TRASH after you tear it into many pieces. It is difficult enough for many seniors just to get by. ### Alert! Mailing address with 'National Reply Center PO Box 46715, Greensboro, NC 27499-3876. DON'T SEND IT BACK!!!

• Re
      17th of Feb, 2016

Don't send this crap to me again ! Will be donating my body to university for medical training. Also my wife will be doing the same.

Recd card by mail on 2/17/16

• Lo
      23rd of Feb, 2017

Looks like nothing has been done about this unscrupulous company. I just received one and see the first comment was back in 2013. I look at mail but never send back. I look online at the site. Whomever this "company" is, they don't care about our comments though. What bothers me the most though is saying age "50" is a Senior Citizen! LOL. Seriously though. I'm so sick of a labeling Senior Citizen with a "number". I know a 69 year old that is more energetic, in better physical shape, good looking (and other things I won't divulge) than most 30 year olds! Very insulting and degrading. I hate numbers but to me, if there has to be a number I see middle age as 50's 60's, Senior citizens at 70's and Elderly over 80. Hell, women having babies at 49 years old like Janet Jackson? Does she look like a senior citizen to anyone else????

• Ed
      5th of May, 2017

Seems if you don't provide any information on the card and just send it back, they will have to pay postage. If everybody did that, then every card they send out will cost them money and they will not get any additional information. You are neither confirming or denying that their information is correct and they already have that info, else they couldn't be sending you the card.

• Bi
      9th of Nov, 2018

@Edteam Excellent Idea.Scratch off all bar codes and give phone address and name!Plus it will help post office.Trash mail is what keeps them in business!

• De
      28th of Jul, 2017

I received one of these today. And it didn't look right so I checked it out and I'm so glad I did. When it has on the card " return this postpaid card within 5 days and receive a free McDonald's gift card" you kinda know that something is up. I think I will scrape out all my personal information on the card and mail it back anyway. That way they will be charged for the postage. They're not charged posted on cards like this until it has been mailed...

• Ky
      2nd of Nov, 2017

So I received a card for a 35, 000 gift card to Walgreens if i mailed it in. Yet some man came to my door while my grandchildren were out side and poked his head in our door! I hadn't even mailed it in so how did he get a copy of the card with my handwriting?! I'm so angry and freaked out, this needs to end!

• Pi

Mailing to:
    William Childs
    223 Hazelwood Avenue
    Anderson SC 29626

Mr. William Childs passed away in July 1, 1991.
    We want these mailings to him to stop. The way mail is being stolen this only feeds those who steal mail. No need to keep on using his name when he is no longer living.