National Motor Museum Mint / Failed to deliver the complete order

On the 09/07/2008, I ordered 3 remote vehicles for total of $94.07 shipping incl. on 14th I received a free matchbox sized car in the mail but never received the 3 remote cars I paid for. They confirmed receipt of my order, issued a Number 842847, I’m still waiting for my purchase. The cars were ordered by email out of a BCA magazine ad.1. 1966 Dodge Viper, 1988 Chevrolet Corvette, 2000 Shelby Coupe. I have a tracking number but that was only for the free 1:43 scale free 1956 Ford Thunderbird. I assumed the tracking number was for the whole order, but was not.

Va

Comments

• Bi
      17th of Aug, 2008

I am also having problems with receiving products ordered from this company. Very slow service and poor customer service. I will never order from them again and let everyone know to avoid this company.

• Ni
      6th of Oct, 2008

I was bamboozled by this company. I bought product in the past only one time. After that I was charged without authorization. Deception is not the way you do business. I don't appreciate that at all and I had better get every red cent back with the quickness. You should be ashame of yourself. Isn't the economy screwed up enough. Everybody's already feeling it. Are you that desperate that you would trick people into shelling out money that they never intended on giving. This company, and I'm sure many more, should be prosecuted for this kind of trickery. Thank God that I have the sense to know and remember everything that I charge to my account, if not you would probably have gotten away with it as you probably have with many people. Let me decide what I want to buy. That is not your decision.

• Co
      28th of Nov, 2008

ur all a bunch of ###ing ###

• Ji
      2nd of May, 2015

Waiting on next shipment of vintage trucks of yesteryear, over due, account number 203759587.