National Motor Museum Mint / Unauthorized Charges

1 Albion, PA, United States Review updated:

First of all I never even heard of this company, I found this unauthorized transaction on my Master/Bank Card on 05/05/2009.
I did my serch about this Company and found this is a common practice. I talked to a representive this AM, the told there was a TV promotion for these Minted Cars. Like I said, " I never heard of this company"!! The repersentive was so sorry about this, and told me to return any packages from them and they would creited my account. Well I will see. I will keep you up dated.

Ki

Comments

• Ba
      10th of Dec, 2008

I ordered the 2 pick-up trucks for a toal of $21.90; however, my credit card had total charges of $53.90. The additional $32.00 was for "Club Sign-UP" which I never wanted or applied for. Needless to say, it was a nightmare to get things straightened out. I eventually contacted American Express, and they took care of my problem. Motormint issued a credit on my charge card for all but $7.00 of my bill. I then called Motormint for the final time, and I was told the shipping total would also be refunded. The toll-free telephone number for customer service in Norwalk, CT is : 1-888-215-6468. You will be on hold for a while, but you eventually get to speak with a representative. If you call the order line 1-888-326-0978, you will be instructed to call the previous number. Overall, it has been a very eye-opening experience for purchasing items seen on TV. I will NEVER buy from Motormint again; or any other TV advertisment. Just remember these 2 words; caveat emptor, when buying.