National Home Protection / Internet Fraud - Home Warranty Program
Strongly suggest that ALL file a complaint with the the New York State Attorney's Office of Consumer Affairs.
CONSUMER HELPLINE: [protected]
The Bureau of Consumer Frauds and Protection prosecutes businesses and individuals engaged in fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or illegal trade practices. In addition to litigating, the Bureau mediates thousands of complaints each year from individual consumers. A large percentage of these complaints are resolved satisfactorily through the mediation process. As part of its mission, the Bureau provides information to consumers and seeks to ensure a fair and vigorous market place. The Bureau also drafts legislation and conducts studies and writes reports on emerging consumer problems and issues.
New York State Consumer Protection Board
5 Empire State Plaza, Suite 2101
Albany, New York [protected]
800- NYS - 1220
ABC News Ch 7 NYC - Seven Is On Your Side
Tappy joined the Eyewitness News team in 1985 and since 1996 has reported for Eyewitness News "7 on Your Side" consumer reports...
More National Home Protection Complaints & Reviews
- National Home Protection - Intimidating behavior and non-service! 
- National Home Protection - Class Action Lawsuit Filed 
- National Home Protection - Awful everything 
- National Home Protection - Fraud, No Service, Scam Artists, Misrepresentation 
- National Home Protection - Terrible service - denied claims! 
- National Home Protection - Bad service/ unable to contact
- National Home Protection - Scam 
- National Home Protection - Hello Anyone Home 
- National Home Protection - unable to reach company
- National Home Protection - Fraud and scam