Naked.com / Unauthorized billing

Phone: 866-517-5988

I purchased credit for livecams and it signed me up for another service that cost an additional $15. I tried to contact them to get the money refunded and nobody would respond to me. First, they said to call their phone number. I called and was on hold for 15 minutes. I called again and it was 20 minutes. They avoid anyone that has a problem. They also pay their girls 20% of what they charge. Girls get $1 per minute, site gets $4 per minute. It's sex slavery.

Mu

Comments

• Ic
      26th of Feb, 2009

Yes! I register for this website they charged my money for $159 then suddenly they put me in fraud list
    so I can't login to website to use what I pay, then they said my account can't reactivate since it went to fraud list
    that's kind of bull ###...and no one want to take care of my problem they just said I have to talk to fraud department mon-fri 7-5pm est but when I call they said fraud department don't have a phone they can't talk with me...
    this website customer services is very lame

13th of Apr, 2009

They did the exact same thing to me. I didn't have as much money as you. Thankfully, I used a gift card to make the transactions instead of a real credit card. How can we report them?

14th of Apr, 2009

update on the last comment... They did refund my money when they closed my account it just took a couple of days.

• Th
      3rd of Apr, 2010

They give the models the run around when it comes to money too... I've been trying to find out where my check is but all they keep telling me is that i'm not in payroll.. If I'm not in payroll how did I give shows and earn time??? that is what I would like to know??

• Pi
      18th of May, 2010

Three videochat studios from Romania scammed too by naked.com. They didn't receive payments and the official answer it was something like "[censor] off". The internet is full with complaints about this piece of ****.

• Br
      19th of Apr, 2012

Someone managed to hack my account and use up all my credits. They knew there was a problem because there was an error and a login code malfunction when I tried. I just called for the fourth time and finally I guess the third time they actually put my file in for a fraud check even though that is what I wanted from the first day I called and why didn't they do it before hand, they knew something was up. It's been more than a few days since they said they would get back to me and this fourth call they actually acknowledged that my account is being checked for fraud, but my account is still to be looked at and I have to wait a few more days again. It has been weeks and I probably won't even be reimbursed for all of this. I kind of think they just took my money and are trying to get off on it being a hack.

• Vi
      26th of Mar, 2018

A fresh update on the subject-fraud charges by Naked.com
    14 fraud operations! $399. was charged by this, so-called, company though I have never had or opened any accounts with them. I have never lost my card, it was with me all the time.
    US Bank will return the amount