Mzamzi Trading Group PTY / Fraud, bad services

I used the services of the company Mzamzi Trading Group PTY. I paid about $10, 000 for the importation of fruits from South Africa. The agent provided me all documents and promised to deliver them on time. Only after several days, I found out that the agent provided fake documents, and I have no idea where my fruits and money went. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Br
Feb 21, 2014

Comments

• Iv
      25th of Feb, 2014

We look like have the same situation/problem, because we has paid down payment, but it is already almost a two weeks we do not know where our cargo.
    We bought from them Black Pepper via them Agent - Atlantic Blue Trading CC

• Ms
      5th of Mar, 2014

We are in the same situation/problem. We paid $12, 000 for importation of apple to Mzamzi Trading Group, aka David Moyel for the importation of fruits from South Africa. Fake documents from Starline shipping lines were sent to us. The company in colaboration with Starline shipping line are out to defraud people. The public should take note

• Lo
      23rd of May, 2016

does this company still exsisteit looks like so its in trade key and has new website afroswift.com not sure if they are same any advise anyone bought from them or they are just ripping off people pretending to be legitimate company with nice looking website .