Myron A. Grace / Scamming Investors/Actors

1 Euclid, OH, United States Review updated:

Myron A. Grace has been scamming investors/actors out of hundreds of thousands of Dollars around the country for several years! He posts numerous adds on Craigslist promising to film everywhere, entices them to invest their money and time working as actors and then disappears while leaving them holding the bag. They lose everthing they invested, no one ever has made a return of their investment or ever getting a penny of their money returned.

If he ripped you off, contact your state Attorney's Office and the IRS because he probably doesn't pay his taxes as well.

He belongs in prison for wire fraud and other crimes.

Comments

• Tr
      16th of Jun, 2009

This' so TRUE! --

I met Myron about three years ago when I auditioned for a movie. We didn't make the movie, but we did act in "The Grace Show", the second time around. Not only did I - along with my then-husband and two of our children - do the full season, but I also edited the scripts, wrote scripts, and updated the website (under the guise of being his "Executive Vice President of Production"). For none of this did we get paid and he's since been emailing me, asking me to do more acting, for which I'd need to PAY HIM for the privilege! He also wants me to try to drum-up financing. Hah! That'll be the day! But I'm keeping it all, in case I need it for a lawsuit!

• Su
      3rd of Dec, 2009

WOW, That is so funny! Why do I say it's funny? Because, I was warning people that Myron was a scam artist when I was doing the finances for the company. Myron knew that I knew too much so he wanted to get rid of me. So to all the people that stayed with the production "The Grace Show" Thats your own damn fault you got scamed, because I tried to warn everyone and nobody wanted to listen (especially yall inveters)!

• Gl
      12th of May, 2010

MYRON GRACE STOP USING MY NAME TO SEND YOUR EMAILS OUT. I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU TO THE FCC IF I GET ONE MORE IN MY INBOX.
    SCAMMER!!!

• Ej
      22nd of Nov, 2010

Need to contact me about Barbara Heirro or Lori A Depaul or Myron Grace
    Yes this is theft by deception ...

• Es
      24th of Feb, 2011

I have a meeting with him this friday, if he is ripping people off let's bring him down. Should i contact the state Attorney's Office ? If you have an Idea please email me at xavier@etherealsedition.com

• Ke
      15th of Sep, 2012

Its 2012 he myron grace is still st it smh. I'm ready to sue because people work hard for their money and put time and and effort into persuing their dreans so I say we bann together and take him down. I just lost 400 dollars to him talk about pissed email me at la_free_2@yahoo.com

25th of Sep, 2012

These people are fake and deceptive. One person, you know who you are, stopped answering her phone when it was time to work. So how could she lose out on $400? The rest of these people are unknown and have never worked with Mr. Grace. These allegations are completely false and drummed up by angry females and and their husbands and boyfriends who are very jealous, and don't trust their women. Please stop the madness and move on with your life and stop spreading false rumors.

14th of Nov, 2015

I am so sick and tired of people reading into false statements. Anyone can write something about anybody, you are no different. I just hope you know that trying to ruin someones reputation when all they do is work hard until they make themselves sick, is something that you need to reevaluate within yourselves. Just because you were so quick to quit or give up on life or your dreams, you want to write some fake stuff on here about the realist person I know. You all need to stop. Seriously!!

12th of May, 2016

These fake people are at it again. Myron Grace is again a hard working, intelligent man, who has never scammed anyone in his life. It's actually the other way around because he tries to help so many people and he gets scammed out of his money. He will put in work for people, and they will not pay him for the work that he has done. Stop spreading false rumors about this man, or you may find yourself doing jail time for defamation of character and false allegations. So tired of lazy people who have no goals in life that want to try and bring someone who is doing something with their life down. Get your own life and stop focusing on someone else's.