Music123.com / Bad service

I ordered a $479 virtual keyboard product called Omnisphere six days before Christmas and paid 2nd day delivery to get to me well in advance.
The order never arrived.
The day after Christmas, I called customer service. They said my card didnt go through so the order was never sent. However, as he said this and tried the card, it went through. -->This card has a $10, 000 limit.<<-- I complained that no one ever notified me there was a problem of any kind by phone or email. So, they just let the order drop with no comment? He appologized and said he would send it right out. I asked them to send - and pay for - next day service. He put me on hold to get authorization. He got authorization and said it would be sent out next day service at their charge.
It arrived 5 days later, not next day.
What I got was not what I ordered. Instead of a $479 Omnisphere large box, I got a small package with a $5 guitar Capo inside. A Capo is a small clamp that goes onto a guitar neck to change the pitch and costs about $5.
I was the next hour on the phone to customer service, working my way up to speak with the manager because they said I would first have to send the capo back...have it checked in at the warehouse, and only after this, could they send me the product I ordered. This process would take 72 hours AFTER they received the capo in the mail - at my expense.
The manager I talked to seemed totally unconcerned with my problem and didnt seem to care at all when I told him I would never be shopping at Music 123 again. Too bad for me.
I feel I got screwed more than once and really have no recourse at all in this matter except to tell others about my experience.
At this point I am in limbo for at least the next week till I know if i will ever get my order from these people.

Kr

More Music123.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Kr
      27th of Nov, 2011
    Music123.com - The order never arrived
    Music123.com

The order never arrived.

• Sk
      28th of Nov, 2011

Hi Kris,
    My name is Skaught and I work for Music123. I'm sorry for the inconvenience with this order. We value your business and I would appreciate an opportunity to look further into your situation. In the event the cc company denies the authorization you should receive a notification from us. I'm not sure why this didn't happen for you. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I'll make it worth your time as well. Please email me at webtalk@music123.com.

Thanks,